Lessons from the Light

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #38147 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:Lessons from the Light
Jestor, you've been on the end of absurd accusations and hypocritical criticism. Welcome to the club. You were accused of doing exactly what the accuser was doing themselves. It's going to happen again sooner or later. It's a bonus benefit for being on The Council.

The site and The Order run all by themselves without the least bit of effort from anyone. It all pays for itself too out of thin air.

And our salaries for what we do here as officers is outrageous. If word of that ever leaked out we'd never survive the scandal.

Founder of The Order

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 2 weeks ago #38153 by
Replied by on topic Re:Lessons from the Light
lol - and of course we get working lightsabers gifted us from yoda himself too :D

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
13 years 2 weeks ago #38159 by Neaj Pa Bol
Br. John wrote:

Jestor, you've been on the end of absurd accusations and hypocritical criticism. Welcome to the club. You were accused of doing exactly what the accuser was doing themselves. It's going to happen again sooner or later. It's a bonus benefit for being on The Council.

The site and The Order run all by themselves without the least bit of effort from anyone. It all pays for itself too out of thin air.

And our salaries for what we do here as officers is outrageous. If word of that ever leaked out we'd never survive the scandal.

The Council is not an easy job, been there done that... But may I ask why it is, I get pusnished in this whole subject??? User... Admin... user... feel like a freak'n yo-yo...

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
13 years 2 weeks ago #38160 by Neaj Pa Bol
And as for my saying enough on Jestor. he sent me a message, I accept it... I was only saying that because it won't stop with arguments if we ourselves don't have the sense to say stop....

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
13 years 2 weeks ago #38164 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Lessons from the Light
Br. John wrote:

First off I would like to thank and commend all the members of council, senior members and membership for their time, donations, encouragement, understanding, spiritual/intellectual support, thoughts and prayers. Contrary to what some whispers may say there is a lot of light here, a light by means of which we can see a whole lot of colours. Indeed without the HARD CASH (and believe me this place has not been cheap) we would not have TOTJO. Thank God there are members who are prepared to put money where their mouths are.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
13 years 2 weeks ago #38166 by Neaj Pa Bol
I stand corrected... one positive note to share on something Br. John taught me a long time ago... Fairness brings insight, insight brings knowledge, knowledge brings equality, equality is needed to stand firm ine the 3 tenets... MTFBWYAAF

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi