New Member Training Manual

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
14 years 2 months ago #28986 by Jestor
Just checkin on this thread. Did this just die out as a idea, or what? I put together the things I needed to for my lessons.

However, walking in, being and finding this list would have made it easier.

But, is easy always the way to go? If someone wants easy, they can join a site that hands out the titles, like, empty promises.

I am only a month in here at TOTJO, and I know I have seen the same questions over and over. I also have ideas to possibly help, but since I have not read but a small protion of the posts, my ideas could already have been discussed or resolved.

Maybe, lock a person out, like I hear of a Master's forum. Make it mandatory to click an \"I have read\" button.

Or, include it in the introductory email, along with the email conformation.

Just a couple of thoughts

-MTFBWU-

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
14 years 2 months ago #28991 by RyuJin
good question....i downloaded every peice of training info from here and put together a hardcopy book for my own reference when away from a computer...in it i have the posted lessons, the scroll lessons, hagakure, book of 5 rings, the jedi code, jedi creed, the great jedi holocron(to be added) the jed training manual, and the jedi jewel series...also have all the wiccan texts and several others that i downloaded waiting to be printed.....i have 3 3inch binders trying to contain all that knowledge, plus digital copies of everything

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
14 years 2 months ago #28994 by Jestor
Unfourtunatly, I do not have that ability. I don't even have my own computer. I use my phone for the majority of my work here. Unless I can get access to one of my children's laptops. Otherwise I'm kinda stuck. As this site grows, the possibility of actual texts will as well, I'm sure. But as has been stated in other posts. Br. John has borne the brunt of the costs. Until we are more self-sufficient, I don't see that happening.

But we'll see....

I wish there was an app for this..... B)

-MTFBWY-

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi