Re: Jedi Gear / Everyday Items

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 11 months ago #2287 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re: Jedi Gear / Everyday Items
Once again, thaks for a good tip.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2288 by
Replied by on topic Re: Jedi Gear / Everyday Items
o by the way everyone, i make custom tabbords, my materials are limited and when these are gone... i havn't found a new source for the materials yet so availability is very limited. i have materials for 2 sets of dark green, 5 of the dark brown, 1 dark blue, and red, but the red are made of the material that has a ribbon all along the side and i have not made any red as of yet. takes about 2 weeks to make a set and the cost to me is 60 bucks, so if its not too much to ask, i would like 10 bucks extra for my labor, so a total of 70 us dollars. it takes 2 weeks cause i have to hand sew these and after i sell a few i can buy a sewing machine lol.
my daughter is on the left and me and my son are on the right. these are pics of us at a recent tucson fan force event for the Susan G. Komen breast cancer research foundation.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #3250 by
Well, I found it. I was at the Mall o' Georgia and found a sticker \" May The Force Be With You\".
Right on the bumper.
( I also got a cap embroidered with simply ' Jedi ', I've gotten some interesting looks.........lol.....)
Amras

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3342 by
nice, very cool, sadly i am in uniform so often i don't get a chance to wear cool very often.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3349 by
I just wear basic casual clothes. I really can't see myself wearing Robes. Just isn't my thing. But it would depend on the robes and whether i was doing jedi related stuff.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3412 by
What I am going to do, I found brown 100% Cotton hooded zip sweat tops (hoodies) and am going to get one a size or two bigger that just my 'usual' size.
I will have to post a pic when I get the outfit together, along with some khaki BDU pants.
Amras

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3576 by
I keep a Jedi sticker on my car, and am contemplating getting the star tattooed on my back.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3577 by
Lenny wrote:

This is an item suited to everyday wear. I would gladly pay for and wear one with pride. Does anyone know of a place that can fab something like this...that is if we agreed and a design accepted by the group. Just a thought.

Rev. Lenny O.C.P.
Knight of Jediism

Yeah, I guy that comes to the gym is a jeweler. I can show him a the pic, and maybe he can help us.

More
16 years 10 months ago - 15 years 4 months ago #3590 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re: Jedi Gear / Everyday Items
That would be great, there are many jewelers here that could create a ring for us, but with my being the only Canadian member to my knowledge, it would be smarter to have them made in the USA. Better for the majority that way.
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by Garm.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3591 by
Actually Hesinraca and I have been talking about this and since he is a metal worker (or something like that), once a design is settled upon by a majority of the members, he can get to work on a mold or something.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi