Idea

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
15 years 10 months ago #16535 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Idea or just stiring?
Your imput is brilliant Xiam. Thank you! You can quote as much as you want of Star Wars, I love that film.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #16544 by
Replied by on topic Re:Idea or just stiring?
Xiam, your input on this matter is appreciated. I have seen many valid points in your replies. I do feel that you many have misunderstood my statement. When I said I expect it from an apprentice, I think you missed the next few words. It happens, Its how we learn. We is all inclusive, not just for apprentices, or even Jedi. Mistakes or a lapse of Judgement is simple and can and will happen to everyone, Master, Knight, Apprentice. My main point was that I didn't expect that particular apprentice to make that mistake. I know who his Master is, and I would have expected him to have taught him confidence and how to control fear, of ridicule or whatever the case was exactly.

One of your many points that I wanted to hit on, was that regardless of rank, we are all supposed to be on the same level, hence my thread of \"Tyranny\". All members should be respected for the most part equally. There will be instances when it just doesn't happen for any number of reasons, but it should not be a regular thing. Which is why I spoke out against the \"So Ordered\" and \"Will not be tolerated\" lines in my thread. It is disrespectful to everyone who was not directly involved in the makind of that decision.

Patience is a virtue that many don't have, and need to learn. It is not synonomous with apprentices, it happens to Masters and Knights as well. Sometimes at an alarming rate, but like I said everyone makes mistakes, the secret is to learn from them, and hopefully not repeat them. Though sometimes its the reiteration of a lesson that really drives it home. Carry on, I'm sure if you don't have a master yet, it will happen soon enough.

DK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi