Sith

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 week ago #1869 by
Replied by on topic Re:Sith
that is interesting that you said that, please i hope you put you're hatred aside to open, not exact words but still, hatred. we as jedi do not hate, this may seem contradicting to some. well we dont we accept everyone even those we are weary of. how did this happen, a sith is asking for acceptance and a so called jedi is denying that. i personally find that a contradiction in itself. so no hatred will be tolerated at all. if you feel the need to voice you're opinion about a subject, do it calm collected and out of respect. that is what a jedi does. thank you all and MTFBWY

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 week ago #1870 by
anger is the child of fear. whenever you are angry you must reflect upon yourself to find the fear. close your eyes, breathe deeply. when you look inside yourself and confront your fear, you will always know the proper path to serenity. let go of desire. let go of your ego. Ebrace the living force and see the infinite within us all. See that we are all embodiment of the conciousness of the universe.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 week ago #1871 by
Sy Odynaga Wrote:
\"anger is the child of fear. whenever you are angry you must reflect upon yourself to find the fear. close your eyes, breathe deeply. when you look inside yourself and confront your fear, you will always know the proper path to serenity. let go of desire. let go of your ego. Ebrace the living force and see the infinite within us all. See that we are all embodiment of the conciousness of the universe.\"

DAN Wrote:
\"that is interesting that you said that, please i hope you put you're hatred aside to open, not exact words but still, hatred. we as jedi do not hate, this may seem contradicting to some. well we dont we accept everyone even those we are weary of. how did this happen, a sith is asking for acceptance and a so called jedi is denying that. i personally find that a contradiction in itself. so no hatred will be tolerated at all. if you feel the need to voice you're opinion about a subject, do it calm collected and out of respect. that is what a jedi does. thank you all and MTFBWY\"

Nuff Said

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 week ago #1921 by
to know the light you must also know the dark but be careful of the seductive side of the force it is not an easy path to return from.

for a straight point think karma do bad things and bad things happen to you

MTFBWY

Anakin

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 week ago #1971 by
Or, if you're Br. John, do good things... do bad things... it won't matter, you'll still get good in return, and people will still follow your will.

I love it! Maybe I'm a sith for believing that people can actually be Jedi? To believe that people can actually follow the ideals of the Jedi way without bringing hypocrisy into the mix? Or mayhaps I am merely a fool who sees the possibility of a dream rather than the malodourous and melancholy malpractice of miscreants?

Who is to say... :S

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 week ago #1977 by
Ok, then how about this. We, and I do not mean to do this surreptitiously, do not follow a man. Maybe that was the order or concensus at the previous site or sites. We do look to Br. John as an elder and facilitator, but do not hang on his every word and whim as you seem to insinuate we do, Ordo. In the future, please feel free to visit us in the \"Flash Chat\" so that we can discuss what it is that has spurned you so against one man and hopefully not the congregation of Jedi now assembled here. Consider this an official invitation and the extension of the hand of peace. Hope to hear from you in a more mature arena of discussion instead of just random forum posts of hate and anger.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 week ago #2030 by
Well said, Serric.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 5 days ago #2153 by
Ordo meditate on these things before acting.

Remember that a warrior who attacks in anger is a warrior who has lost

try to not let your anger overcome you then with peaceful mind send your thoughts across.

I am only giving you this advice as I believe that anger i what causes all the probelms in the world escalate peace resolves they

MTFBWYA

Anakin

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 5 days ago #2169 by
Very insightful Anakin. As a matter of fact, he actually joined us that very night I posted. We all had a very nice discussion. He is very different from his posts.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 5 days ago #2171 by
yes he is.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi