Sith

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #1492 by
Sith was created by
These so called Sith Lords do not speak for all Sith. I am most deffentaly not in line with these self named Sith. While I train as a Grey Sith I side with the Jedi. These people are no threat to us, they will talk a lot but they can do nothing to us and our unity unless we allow them to. I felt that I needed to put this out there so my fellow Sith won't feel the need to hide because of a few lose cannons.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #1528 by
Replied by on topic Re:Sith
We appreciate your clarification. Also I have noticed anytime I enter the chat and you are in it you leave almost immediately....simply coincidence?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #1711 by
You're all Sith anyway, so what difference does it make? Potatoe, po-tah-toe. Sause for the goose, sause for the gander.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #1733 by
but that also doesn't mean we cant accept them. welcome brother and it was good talking to you last night.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #1752 by
Ordo, the sheer anger in you really disturbs me. I can understand your being upset with the description of what you say has happened, but why attack and label the membership of this Order as a whole as Sith when for that you have no evidence to support. It is uncalled for. As I said in another reply to you, pull back from the dangerous ledge you are walking on by giving in to this anger of yours. You are showing naked aggression, which Jedi do not harbor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #1764 by
bro jeff you havent learned he is a sith, this is how they act i recognize it. so much hate with in him, think about john is sewing his master, for reasons that we know not of. this sith is making it clear, that he just wants to ruin names and play games. thats all.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #1766 by
I wanted to give him a chance that I might be wrong. Not all who lash out in anger are Sith. They just are individuals that have not received the proper guidence on how to control their anger and not let it take over. I just didn't want to pass judgement on Ordo. I figured it would be better to attemp an appeal to him on his own behalf than to point a labeling finger. Everyone deserves a chance, do they not? So, a chance I have given to him.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #1768 by
they do but the obvious signs you can not help, they can deceive you but do not ignore you're feelings on certain cases. do not judge but understand, they will show you in time. his hatred is enough to show, all there is. give him a chance but as br tom says with a grain of salt.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #1771 by
indeed

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 week ago #1867 by
I'm sorry you feel this way Ordo. But not all Sith are the same jsut like not all Jedi are the same. It is sad to see how the steryotypes youhave of the Sith keep you from being able to accept me as one of you even if I am not a Jedi. I used to be one of you, but I found that being a Sith gave me more of what I wanted. This is nothing bad about the Jedi path I like the Sith path better. I hope you can over come you hatered toward me and my fellow Sith, witch might I add is not very Jedi (and I would know I used to be one) of you.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi