I wil build a Temple in reality all Jedi r welcome

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2216 by
Very well then Masters. I hope that you may continue the building of a temple in the Arizona area and that it will be accomplished soon. I however, have decided to start collecting funds to build a second (or first) temple somewhere here on the east coast. I am going to open an acoount in the name of \"Jedi Temple Building Fund\". Once built, I will be sure to let as many Jedi know as possible, and hope that you all will be in attendance. :cheer: Also, I meant no offense by saying I was \"personally taking charge of the situation\", I only meant that I personally was gonna make it a top priority. Be mindful of your thoughts sir and I will think befoe I type. B) For we all have the same goals anyhow. Until next time. May the Force be with yous. - Sin Luz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2251 by
Brother Sin Luz,
in no way was i offended by your statement. anyone who offers any assistance in any way is very much appreaciated believe me. as far as this Temple or that Temple or whichever, as long as we build them, as many as possible, regardless of where, or what online site, or faction of Jedi, then in my opinion its a very good thing. i have no say on what you do or say or build, but i do wish you all the best in your goal. indeed we do have the same goal, to make a physical place for all to come and feel welcome. to share, discuss, debate, learn in person with someone or a group even, all these things are indeed very good things. i wish you well and all the best. if i may assist in any way just send me an e-mail and i will do what i can.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2253 by
We're going to leave a little space for a meeting space but sell the rest as best we can.

For some reason I don't even want the first physical Temple here.

Br. John

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2289 by
Br. John wrote:
\"We're going to leave a little space for a meeting space but sell the rest as best we can.
For some reason I don't even want the first physical Temple here.\"

Br. John,
as i have said in public and in private, i will accept any and all assistance no matter who or what. i thank you for any help you can give so just let me know what i need to do and i will do it. i have a very strong and tenatious will and even a pit bull cant outlast me, believe me they have tried and failed lol. even when certain people keep sayin it cant be done, i am not swayed from my objective. only the end of my flesh could stop me and even if that happened, there would be others such as yourself and many other Jedi here or elsewhere, to take up the cause and see it to completion.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2354 by
:cheer: Thank you Master Bylar. I am thwarted by your generosity. I appreciate your advice and thank you for your support. I know no matter what, ANY Temple that were to be built would be better than none at all. And I agree, all the neh-sayers and non-believers are just building my determination and motivation exceptionally more. Be patient fellow Jedi, our time in the shadows is over. Soon, all will know the Jedi DO exist and are there to help, always. I was thinking, for the Temple I plan to build, I thought Florida, South Carolina, or Virginia. I just don't want to be in scorhing heat all year and/or blistering cold all year. Any advice would be great... on the East Coast though. Alright well, with that been said, I thank you all. May the Force be with you. :woohoo:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #9132 by
It would be great to have a physical location that we call all associate with as being a sort of a center for the Jedi. Sadly the best place I can think of to have a temple would also be more of the more expensive, a valley in the Appalachians. Imagine a secluded temple built of materials taken from the earth such as clay and rock laid by the very hands of the members that go there. A place where natural beauty can be enjoyed whether it be sun shine, rain, snow or night. Where you can sit in the fields and relax with nothing but the sway of trees and grass. If you choose to spare with a light saber you could do it in the open fields or in the dead of night with nothing but the glow of blades illuminating you and your sparing partner. The building itself would have simple rooms for members to stay, a kitchen, eating area, meditation room. Hobby room (for crafting light sabers or creating pieces of art) and a simple meeting/relaxation room.

Whenever I think of a real life physical Jedi temple, that is what comes into my mind.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #9177 by
I agree with derc, to me it would be important that this kind of temple wouldn't be just a building like any other one in a town, but it should be aside of any settlement, enclosed by nature as we all are missioned to embrace it in a certain way ...

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi