Mantras

More
4 years 2 months ago #347957 by Amaya
Mantras was created by Amaya
Do you have a personal mantra that you use in daily life?
Or a general one that you find helpful to focus and clear your mind?
I have been considering for a while what I would use as my personal mantra thanks to Alethea putting the idea in my head and am intrested in any thoughts others here might have.

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alethea Thompson, Carlos.Martinez3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #347958 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Mantras
Sounds cliche but I actually use :

The sun shines and the wind blows- and who begins them -no one knows.

I keep that in my head and heart - prolly the same spot but it helps me to return to a spot of return- the circle around me verses I’m part of the circle type of thing. Those usually help me when I wanna return.
“No longer the same” is my temper mantra-

“Every one eats “ is our family idea- some days it’s said to be kinder to others not in our circle and make it bigger.

To clear my mind - depending on what I want to or need to do after - flat out restart some days I realize I’m the jerk in the equation I hit the “REMINDER!” Mufasa Disney style ... and I begin to check my boxes and what I can change. The sound bite plays in my mind.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amaya

More
4 years 2 months ago #347962 by Amaya
Replied by Amaya on topic Mantras

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: Sounds cliche but I actually use :

The sun shines and the wind blows- and who begins them -no one knows.

I keep that in my head and heart - prolly the same spot but it helps me to return to a spot of return- the circle around me verses I’m part of the circle type of thing. Those usually help me when I wanna return.
“No longer the same” is my temper mantra-

“Every one eats “ is our family idea- some days it’s said to be kinder to others not in our circle and make it bigger.

To clear my mind - depending on what I want to or need to do after - flat out restart some days I realize I’m the jerk in the equation I hit the “REMINDER!” Mufasa Disney style ... and I begin to check my boxes and what I can change. The sound bite plays in my mind.

I love the idea of having different mantras for different situations, I hadnt considered that so thank you Carlos

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
4 years 2 months ago #347964 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Mantras
It don’t work for every one but I do know a guy who has one sound he uses - I feel it at times in the room - strange guy strange sound - comes from the throat. Thank you for letting me share with you. I still count it a joy and privilege to share with others things that actually work in my real life and vice versa. That’s why I’m still here . Looking forward to hearing what you found! I still pick up new things all the time.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

More
4 years 2 months ago #347967 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Mantras
Most succinct iteration is; Charge, orbit, spin.

If one thinks of all thought as holding the same power (as mantra), then one might be more mindful in thought!

So the COS is just an inner alignment (charge), connection of that to outer perception (orbit), with activation of time processing (spin).
Sorta like power up, draw canvas, dance around :silly:

I though have sets of concepts I use to focus more succinctly, like a set of 5 which keys to other quintuple. I'm also working on a 7 key but WIP.

Not very poetic of me tho!

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amaya, Carlos.Martinez3

More
4 years 2 months ago #347968 by Jhannuzs Ian
Replied by Jhannuzs Ian on topic Mantras
Sometimes I use: Nam Myojo Rengue Kyo

One translation could be: I revitalize my life force.

Another translation could be: Dedication to Law of Cause and Effect, through my acts.

There have been about 4200 religions on the planet, multiplying at least by two would give us many options of mantras.

I like to try several, sometimes I invent one or sometimes I use: "Sshhhh" to create mental silence to allow an inner state of serenity.
It depends on the situation, but it is interesting to use a repetitive sound to focus my internal experience, not reality: just my inner state.

And of course sometimes I use funny mantras to break a stuck state.

♪ ♫ ♪
Jedi Master: Rosalyn J
Focus, discipline, integriteit, kennis en licht
My code:
The Force is all, I choose my Focus
Life includes suffering, I am Resilient
The Force include my imagination, I extract Wisdom and Harmony
Life includes adversity, I obtain Knowledge
I respect your Life, lets revitalize our Force while breathing

More
4 years 2 months ago #347989 by Amaya

Adder wrote: Most succinct iteration is; Charge, orbit, spin.

If one thinks of all thought as holding the same power (as mantra), then one might be more mindful in thought!

So the COS is just an inner alignment (charge), connection of that to outer perception (orbit), with activation of time processing (spin).
Sorta like power up, draw canvas, dance around :silly:

I though have sets of concepts I use to focus more succinctly, like a set of 5 which keys to other quintuple. I'm also working on a 7 key but WIP.

Not very poetic of me tho!

I like the idea of COS
Thank you Adder :)

Everything is belief

More
4 years 2 months ago #347991 by Amaya

Jhannuzs Ian wrote: Sometimes I use: Nam Myojo Rengue Kyo

One translation could be: I revitalize my life force.

Another translation could be: Dedication to Law of Cause and Effect, through my acts.

There have been about 4200 religions on the planet, multiplying at least by two would give us many options of mantras.

I like to try several, sometimes I invent one or sometimes I use: "Sshhhh" to create mental silence to allow an inner state of serenity.
It depends on the situation, but it is interesting to use a repetitive sound to focus my internal experience, not reality: just my inner state.

And of course sometimes I use funny mantras to break a stuck state.

I have considered sounds it seems a lot of traditions use different vibrational sounds.
Funny mantras? Now that I could probably get behind.

My go to mantra at the moment is (excuse the language)
Fuck it and carry on

Not a great one but useful for battling on

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Jhannuzs Ian

More
4 years 2 months ago #347994 by Jhannuzs Ian
Replied by Jhannuzs Ian on topic Mantras
Thanks Elizabeth for creating a smile on me, that mantra you have created, helps you to take action, sounds important :)

This leads me to think that before choosing a mantra, our Inner Wisdom, perceives a stimulus of the environment, an event, our perception processes and begins to activate mental filters, sometimes we do not realize the beliefs that limit and label a circumstance, then we give meaning to that perception, this interpretation could be useful or not. These processes can be fast, complex, prolonged, create discoveries, fallacies or blockage. Then, a mantra could help me regain clarity because in addition: the meditation process regulates my exaggerated level of adrenaline and cortisol which do not allow me to use the combinatorial logic of my different intelligences.

Also, the contribution of Adder: Charge, Orbit, Spin... Made me think about: My Focus create my determination to take action or to be aware of my life tendency.

Words, sounds, brains, decisions and actions
Mantras could create new neuronal pathways and the emotion needed to create inner change... Could create distraction from my pessimism or can create compassion to my imperfect acts...
Sounds or chants can inspire my soul to try different to create some spiritual healing... The symbolic "logic" of a mantra work also on my emotional level, because not everything is reasoning since our brain have structures that operate with biochemistry and some volts. Then, not only introspection is useful, I need the emotion to create or activate positive and enriching neurological connections, thats why the substances created by my brain are very important to keep healthy and naturally.

I can be wrong, but, is the main objective of your mantra the Transcendent Movement, or what is it?

Would you like to create a Jedi mantra?

♪ ♫ ♪
Jedi Master: Rosalyn J
Focus, discipline, integriteit, kennis en licht
My code:
The Force is all, I choose my Focus
Life includes suffering, I am Resilient
The Force include my imagination, I extract Wisdom and Harmony
Life includes adversity, I obtain Knowledge
I respect your Life, lets revitalize our Force while breathing

More
4 years 2 months ago #347998 by Amaya

Jhannuzs Ian wrote: Thanks Elizabeth for creating a smile on me, that mantra you have created, helps you to take action, sounds important :)

This leads me to think that before choosing a mantra, our Inner Wisdom, perceives a stimulus of the environment, an event, our perception processes and begins to activate mental filters, sometimes we do not realize the beliefs that limit and label a circumstance, then we give meaning to that perception, this interpretation could be useful or not. These processes can be fast, complex, prolonged, create discoveries, fallacies or blockage. Then, a mantra could help me regain clarity because in addition: the meditation process regulates my exaggerated level of adrenaline and cortisol which do not allow me to use the combinatorial logic of my different intelligences.

Also, the contribution of Adder: Charge, Orbit, Spin... Made me think about: My Focus create my determination to take action or to be aware of my life tendency.

Words, sounds, brains, decisions and actions
Mantras could create new neuronal pathways and the emotion needed to create inner change... Could create distraction from my pessimism or can create compassion to my imperfect acts...
Sounds or chants can inspire my soul to try different to create some spiritual healing... The symbolic "logic" of a mantra work also on my emotional level, because not everything is reasoning since our brain have structures that operate with biochemistry and some volts. Then, not only introspection is useful, I need the emotion to create or activate positive and enriching neurological connections, thats why the substances created by my brain are very important to keep healthy and naturally.

I can be wrong, but, is the main objective of your mantra the Transcendent Movement, or what is it?

Would you like to create a Jedi mantra?

You know I really love talking with you..
That aside I wasn't sure if you were asking me those questions. )
I had to look up the Transcendent Movement had never heard of it. See I learn something new everyday. I like the idea behind this movement, may have to look at it further. Thanks.
But the mantra was originally to help me step back before I react and realise I was taking on emotions and vibes that needed to be left at the door (deal with what is sort of thing)
Deal and move forward, hence 'fuck it' (I dont control this thing can't change it) and carry on (get up move forward release and carry on)

As a Jedi mantra I think the wording needs work lol. But as being a Jedi is who I am then yes I would like to create my personal Jedi mantra. It has to be simple and to the point, if it's going to cover many different events then it needs strong direct words. Idk
Maybe too many expectations?

With vibrational words I think that goes deeper than surface words. If that makes sense, so bringing in strong, direct, vibrating words that maybe have a personal strength?
I am maybe overcomplicating this :)

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jhannuzs Ian

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi