Doctrine Proposal on the Force Poll 2

More
4 years 3 months ago #346931 by Alethea Thompson
Based on the previous poll, out of 65 votes, we were down to 4 options (Ubiquitous, Universal, Metaphysical and Living)

Two more options have been added, one that doesn’t put a definition at all except what we believe it’s function is (the fundamental nature of the universe), the other stops the definition of Jediism at “the Force”.

This time around, you’ll have to link your answer to a Gmail Address though, to prevent technical glitches of reciting several times. This poll will run for 2 weeks.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8-Wta_BWXyqDQO3sXZM94tVvgak_u_DYdZ2TPHoA8KwuxWA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 3 months ago #346942 by
But what if you dont have an address like the gmail?

More
4 years 3 months ago #346943 by forestjedi

Alethea Thompson wrote: This time around, you’ll have to link your answer to a Gmail Address though, to prevent technical glitches of reciting several times.

There was no prompt and no option to do so.

More
4 years 3 months ago #346960 by Adder
Can't be living for me, I associate it to all things... living and not.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alethea Thompson, Alexandre Orion, Skryym

More
4 years 3 months ago #346971 by Alethea Thompson
@Fyxe you can set one up, doesn’t take hardly anytime and you can use it in the future to outsource junk mail. Like when you’re asked to sign up for a realty website that just won’t let you view listings without giving an address.

@ forestjedi you may already be logged in. The form is made with GoogleForms, so you don’t need to register your email with it. Google just tracks it automatically.

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana

More
4 years 3 months ago #346994 by Malicious
Voted !

=_= Malicious (+_+)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alethea Thompson

More
4 years 3 months ago #346995 by Amaya
Done

Everything is belief

More
4 years 3 months ago #347009 by OB1Shinobi

Fyxe wrote: But what if you dont have an address like the gmail?

1) You had to use an email to create an account here. Unless maybe the process is different for minors?

2) I’ve got like twelve, you can borrow one of mine :lol:

People are complicated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skryym

More
4 years 3 months ago #347080 by Streen
Why limit the Force in any way? It is more or less than we think it is? Can we truly comprehend it in its entirety? Universal? Ubiquitous? Even those concepts are based in human language.

I'd suggest trying to imagine the idea that you can't imagine what the Force is.

The truth is always greater than the words we use to describe it.

More
4 years 3 months ago #347110 by Malicious

_Vergere_ wrote: Why limit the Force in any way? It is more or less than we think it is? Can we truly comprehend it in its entirety? Universal? Ubiquitous? Even those concepts are based in human language.

I'd suggest trying to imagine the idea that you can't imagine what the Force is.

We are not trying to limit the force but give a vague definition on the force so people can build upon it . Yes it is what we think it is and much more ! No we cannot truly comprehend it but we can try to define it to the best of our ability . Everything is based on the human language we try to define what we don't fully comprehend so others can add on to what we know so that eventually we can comprehend it some day . Yes true the truth is greater than we describe it but no matter who you are or what you are talking about you always need a baseline definition/ assumption to build upon . We are not trying to limit the force to mere words but to give a general idea so others can build upon that and figure out what they believe .

=_= Malicious (+_+)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi