Can't be a Jedi if you support Trump...?

More
05 Dec 2019 20:56 #346833 by ZealotX

CaesarEJW wrote:

OB1Shinobi wrote: Lest ye believe its only those evil white men....

I hate white people.
(for the record, I ain't white, I'm Irish)


even as a joke I'm not 100% comfortable with this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, CaesarEJW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Dec 2019 21:09 - 05 Dec 2019 21:13 #346835 by OB1Shinobi
I see so much potential, here.
My inner victim wants to say that everyone hates white people these days.
My inner SJW wants to say of course he can get away with making racist comments, he's white.
My inner comedian wants to say no one gives a fook what the Irish think.
Im just not sure what direction to take this, lol

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

If you cant breath then none of us can.
Last edit: 05 Dec 2019 21:13 by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CaesarEJW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Dec 2019 21:59 - 05 Dec 2019 22:09 #346837 by CaesarEJW

ZealotX wrote:

CaesarEJW wrote:

OB1Shinobi wrote: Lest ye believe its only those evil white men....

I hate white people.
(for the record, I ain't white, I'm Irish)


even as a joke I'm not 100% comfortable with this.

Well, I'll take 99% or below.
also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

“Muddy water is best cleared by leaving it alone.” - Alan Watts
Last edit: 05 Dec 2019 22:09 by CaesarEJW.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Dec 2019 22:08 - 05 Dec 2019 22:11 #346838 by CaesarEJW

OB1Shinobi wrote: I see so much potential, here.
My inner victim wants to say that everyone hates white people these days.
My inner SJW wants to say of course he can get away with making racist comments, he's white.
My inner comedian wants to say no one gives a fook what the Irish think.
Im just not sure what direction to take this, lol

THE BLOODY IRISH DON'T GIVE A FECKIN' FOOK YOU ARSES!!!
Honestly, why can't a white guy poke fun at his own race?

“Muddy water is best cleared by leaving it alone.” - Alan Watts
Last edit: 05 Dec 2019 22:11 by CaesarEJW.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Dec 2019 23:02 #346840 by Alethea Thompson
We give the President (as in position, not any individual) too much power. Here's one! XD

Can you be a Jedi if you don't give the same amount of attention to who you vote into Congress, State and local governments :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Br. John, OB1Shinobi, Kobos, Rex, CaesarEJW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Dec 2019 02:12 #346850 by CaesarEJW

Alethea Thompson wrote: We give the President (as in position, not any individual) too much power. Here's one! XD

Can you be a Jedi if you don't give the same amount of attention to who you vote into Congress, State and local governments :P

This. Right here.
Damn good point!

“Muddy water is best cleared by leaving it alone.” - Alan Watts
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alethea Thompson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Dec 2019 03:45 #346852 by Rex
I do pay attention to that and wish others did as well. With the exception of 2, every US president has expanded their powers are congress' expense. Politicians care about being reelected, so hold your representatives accountable and make them earn the office

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Currently Apprenticeless
TM: Carlos Martinez
ὁ δὲ ἀμυχηδόν νεξέταστος βίος γίγνομαι βιωτὸς ἀνθρώπῳ
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alethea Thompson, OB1Shinobi, Kobos, CaesarEJW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Dec 2019 17:47 #346878 by ZealotX

CaesarEJW wrote:

ZealotX wrote:

CaesarEJW wrote:

OB1Shinobi wrote: Lest ye believe its only those evil white men....

I hate white people.
(for the record, I ain't white, I'm Irish)


even as a joke I'm not 100% comfortable with this.

Well, I'll take 99% or below.
also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm


You did read "as a joke" right? And yet you found it necessary to give the URL for sarcasm? Are you trying to be offensive/trolling or what?

also. I don't personally care that you don't care.

see what I did there?
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Dec 2019 17:52 #346879 by ZealotX

CaesarEJW wrote: THE BLOODY IRISH DON'T GIVE A FECKIN' FOOK YOU ARSES!!!
Honestly, why can't a white guy poke fun at his own race?


You can absolutely do that if you want. But other people can also absolutely not be comfortable with how you do it. Depends on how you do it whether its funny or just plain uncomfortable.

see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Chappelle
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Dec 2019 18:42 #346883 by Kobos
Everybody just keep it chill please, refrain from personal insults. However, note that a poster cannot control whether something is offensive to another unless they are specifically pointed posts at an individual.
Much Love,
Kobos

"Universal truth is not measured in mass appeal"-Immortal Technique

You can act real rude and totally removed
And I can act like an imbecile- Men without hats

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, CaesarEJW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: EdanKobosBrick