The DEATH of Kyrin Wyldstar

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 10 months ago #339609 by
Well it seems I have been put on secret trial here and condemned to execution. I did not get a chance to even defend myself in this trial and so the result is nothing more than a kangaroo court. Ironically enough it started when I actually re-requested membership here so that I may volunteer to help out in the edu-admin dept, helping to develop the B-Div path for non-Knights. Not only was it voted that I not be made a member, they also voted to ban me forever. The charge against me used to ban me – incompatibility. Nothing more than a fancy puffed up word used to facilitate this leaderships own hypocrisy. I don’t believe in the Gods they believe in and so I am to be put to death as a result.

I don’t claim to know anything, I only claim to doubt. This is the very root of the idea that I know that I know nothing. Some claim this is the start of wisdom. But I do not know this to be true either. I only know that I am good at asking questions and exposing fallacy. These are not the acts of malice, they are the acts of compassion. If I did not care I would not take the time to even challenge you. But this has been regarded as disagreeable behavior at this temple and not allowed. But what is the result of disallowing dissenting opinion of a position or criticism of a body? It is preconceived bias not exploration. It is a cult mentality, not a temple of Jediism. I have been cut from the herd because the autocracy here that protects these predispositions is threatened by me. I ask, who will be next?

I have been deemed evil, a detriment to this temple. But these terms, good and evil, are just ideas attached to certain experiences. They actually have no objective reality beyond the human mind. As Jedi, who strive to see all sides of an issue so that a fair assessment can be made, this idea should be paramount. However in this case it seems to have been missed by the very leadership that guides this temple. They have looked only to the surface of this situation and failed to see the deeper dimension to this very real human experience that is beyond simple material assessment. They miss the idea that there is something deeper to us than material form. What that is I cannot say, it is simply the question I seek to explore. But I have been dismissed for exploring it too deeply and too honestly. I ask, is this the sort of leadership you want taking you into that darkness beyond your comfort zone?

This is an important question because it cuts to the heart of who and what we experience ourselves as. Each of us are an explicit and intentionally specific material manifestation of a more fundamental property forming and informing the universe. We are literally nothing that emerges as something for a period in this strange medium we call space-time. We are literally the senses that the universe uses to know itself and it is only our mind that creates the illusion of dichotomy, of separate things. A blade of grass can’t exist without the sun, the earth and the air. It is actually made up of those things just as we are made up of the very elements of the universe itself. When we lend this idea to a religious doctrinal paradigm such as this temple espouses, oneness actually informs diversity and diversity becomes oneness. It is all a singular and spectacular unity of unfolding. The illusion in this is ones belief that this can be controlled as the Knights have tried to control me by getting rid of me. They fail to see the very depth to which they ascribe themselves. They are not banning me, they are only banning themselves, they are banning opportunity. I consider that a dangerous policy.

I encourage all here to consider these words. Do not mourn for me. I shall go on. I will always be around, no matter how much they try to silence me. Instead of partnering with me in this quest, they chose to strike me down. But in doing so they have allowed me to become more powerful than they can possibly imagine.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #339612 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic The DEATH of Kyrin Wyldstar
Beware therefore! Love all, lest perchance is a King concealed! Say you so? Fool! If he be a King, thou canst not hurt him.
- Liber AL vel Legis

Long live Kyrin. May your further incarnations be conducive to fulfilling your goals.

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward

More
4 years 10 months ago #339614 by Kohadre
Replied by Kohadre on topic The DEATH of Kyrin Wyldstar

Oh!

Lament ye’ dear creature, of such majesty and radiance.

Lament ye the the world’s dwarfed comprehension of thee’ intellectual delights. We do beseech thee’ accompany us in brighter pastures; elsewhere in lands far from here.

And, O’ WOE to us!; those insignificant minds who pale in comprehension to such wisdom thee’ hath displayed. Let that sound of gnashing teeth and siren’s sorrow fill these hills from bowl to brim!

O’ WOE; Indeed!

Thank's for the laugh Kyrin, it's been a long day already.

I didn't realize getting banned from a public forum; and being publicly executed were similarly comparable. I'll be sure to tip off amnesty international in regards to the flagrant human rights violations taking place within the community :laugh:

So long and thanks for all the fish
The following user(s) said Thank You: Athena_Undomiel

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 10 months ago #339622 by
Replied by on topic The DEATH of Kyrin Wyldstar

Kohadre wrote:

Oh!

Lament ye the the world’s dwarfed comprehension of thee’ intellectual delights. We do beseech thee’ accompany us in brighter pastures; elsewhere in lands far from here.

And, O’ WOE to us!; those insignificant minds who pale in comprehension to such wisdom thee’ hath displayed. Let that sound of gnashing teeth and siren’s sorrow fill these hills from bowl to brim!

O’ WOE; Indeed!

I didn't realize getting banned from a public forum; and being publicly executed were similarly comparable. I'll be sure to tip off amnesty international in regards to the flagrant human rights violations taking place within the community :laugh:

That was uncalled for, sir.

More
4 years 10 months ago #339623 by Kohadre
Replied by Kohadre on topic The DEATH of Kyrin Wyldstar

Kelrax Lorcken wrote:

Kohadre wrote:

Oh!

O’ WOE; Indeed!

As were her public attacks within forum discussion; my good sir.

So long and thanks for all the fish
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 10 months ago #339628 by
Replied by on topic The DEATH of Kyrin Wyldstar
I really don't know if she was friends with a council member or did someone a favor or something because she lasted way longer than anyone else when it comes to constantly harassing and bullying.

More
4 years 10 months ago #339630 by JamesSand
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e35AQK014tI
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kohadre, Athena_Undomiel, Kobos

More
4 years 10 months ago #339638 by ZealotX
Replied by ZealotX on topic The DEATH of Kyrin Wyldstar

Kohadre wrote:

Kelrax Lorcken wrote:

Kohadre wrote:

Oh!

O’ WOE; Indeed!

As were her public attacks within forum discussion; my good sir.

"as were" is a statement of comparison. If you think Kyrin made uncalled for attacks and is being punished for it, then how is it okay for you to do the same and not be punished as well? If you're saying "well Timmy did it!" and Timmy is sitting in time out, the what prescription should be applied to you? Or maybe what Timmy did isn't so bad if you're doing it to? Since I'm not in favor of the ban, mocking the person being punished I find offensive. And if this is an "angry mob" kind of thing then there is nothing "Jedi" about it.

More
4 years 10 months ago #339639 by ZealotX
Replied by ZealotX on topic The DEATH of Kyrin Wyldstar

Yabuturtle wrote: I really don't know if she was friends with a council member or did someone a favor or something because she lasted way longer than anyone else when it comes to constantly harassing and bullying.

could you cite an example of this please?

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #339642 by Carlos.Martinez3
Just a suggestion - can we keep this space this area free from insults and mud slinging and funny snarky ness -? Feel free to pm each other with questions and such and even feel free to post a new forum post. We allowed Kyrin by her request to say good bye. Let’s move on? Let’s remember who we are ? Please and thank you - only a small request.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi