My conversation from Sven One to Eleven

More
4 years 11 months ago #338088 by Eleven
I've been asked by a few people who have known me for several years here on the Temple. For, those of you wondering who I am or what I am taking about for starters I was originally went by Sven One. I've been here at this temple since 2010 so I've almost been here ten years. I've learned learned a lot and I was taken on as an Apprentice by Firewolf and later became a Jedi Knight and now have two Apprentices...now, let me tell you more about my original name.

So, I think it was 2007 I started thinking about believing in The Force as an actual belief system but, I wondered if anyone else in the world believed this as well. Sure, enough there was several. Long, story short I joined Jedi Sanctuary (Or was it Jedi Force I don't remember...) I made an account and soon begun my journey. As time went on and I begun my training and studies at this temple I begun to notice another Jedi Master named Seven. She, was amazing and I loved listening to her teaching and philosophy on The Force...it wasn't long before she took notice of me as well and we became very close and shortly she took me under as her Apprentice. We drew very close...very close...so close to the point we started dating and shortly we begun talking on Skype, then exchanged phone numbers...it seemed so quickly...I was certain at some point that I'd be proposing to her I couldn't help it I loved her so much. But, as time went on I begun going to a Christian Church and soon converted back to Christinity and it eventually killed our relationship. Fast forward to 2010 I suddenly decided to go back to jeddism and went back to the temple. Sadly, it had closed and everyone was gone...including Seven.

Heart broken, I decided to find a new temple and came to TOTJO. I created my new identity As Sven One. Sven meaning "Seven" but, removed the "e" in it because I felt incomplete after losing Seven despite my attempts to reach out to her. One because I was alone so I felt I was Sven One= Incomplete One.

Now, Wednesday of last week I got a shocking phone call from Seven. I do not know and didn't care at that point the familiar voice over the phone brought me tears of joy...my Seven came back to me. However, at that point I was married and it didn't sound right for me to be talking to her out respect for my wife. Seven, was dying of Leukemia and she wished to spend the weekend with me before she passed. Heartbroken, I told my wife about the situation and about Seven. Now, my wife as never respected my religion being a devout Christian but, oddly enough she said she felt I needed to fulfill her last request. So I flew out to Twoson, AZ to meet Seven for the first time...I was extremely nervous.

My plane landed and I stepped off the plane. I quickly, got off and met up with Seven in the luggage claim. When, I finally met her after so many years of wanting to meet her in person I finally got my chance. At first we just looked at each other...it was like a movie scene and slow motion. We both held out hands for each other to hug we did. Both of us breathing really deeply and hard and shaking with raw emotions. We both looked deeply into each others eyes...and Kissed. I felt bad at first being married (My wife told me if she wasn't dying already she would've kicked her butt...I don't blame her.) We went to dinner, held hands, caught up on current events, mediation, taking long walks (really really hot!!) After, the visit I went home and a few days later she passed on to be with The living Force...my soul mate.

Why did I decide to change my Jedi Name? Why from Seven One to Eleven? Well, hopefully I haven't bore you by this point but, the reasoning behind it was it was:

1. It was Seven's request: She hated my new name because it was in her mind "Negative" and she felt that I should have never felt like I was incomplete...because she had always been there...perhaps not physically but, in Spirit and Soul. When we met up she felt though I felt I was incomplete now that we had come together again I should fell a sense of completeness...and she was right I did despite not being able to stay with her knownly that I already had a life in WA state and a wife.

2. Why not keep the name as memorial to her memory? Or at least put the 'e' back into your name as a sign that I was complete. I thought of that while I was with Seven (Oh her real name was Camile) but, she still wished that I would change it. So, while I was there she introduced me the Netflix TV show called "The Stranger Things" I had heard of it but, I never really watch TV or had a Netflix account for that matter but, we sat down and watched both seasons and we're excited for the next one to come out in July (Yay!! almost here!!) but, as I was thinking of a new name I fell in love with these characters and show it was such a good show. The storyline, the characters, the 1984 theme, I loved it! but, especially my favorite character was Eleven or "El" now, I won't spoil the show if you haven't watched it yet I highly recommend it. So, one we ended the final episode of season 2 Seven and I said cuddling and I begun to think about what I was gonna tell TOTJO of a new Jedi name

"Eleven" She said suddenly.
"Eleven? Say what?" I replied.
"Your new Jedi name is Eleven." She smirked.
"Eleven? Why? Explain." I said puzzled.
She explained to me that I had said that the character was my favorite in the series and it spoke to me. Plus, Eleven was her favorite character as well and she felt taking on the name Eleven when she passed it would be a memorial to both of us that it was our favorite character and we watched it together and brought us such happiness. Also, that Eleven being a female that the name I could carry also as her spirit would live on in me in Oneness if that makes sense...it does to me.

Since coming home and getting ready for the funeral soon I've watched The Stranger things season once again because it reminds me and helps me cope with grief. I do want to also, thank my teaching Master Firewolf for talking with me that day and Br. John and Ren for helping me through this transition and the loss of my soul mate Seven. It hasn't been an easy transition but, my wife has been very supportive and I've been very honest with each other about the situation. She didn't have to allow me to go. But, she knew what this meant to me and even to Seven.

I feel complete in my life and I know we'll see each other again one day. Till then I am Eleven!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit
The following user(s) said Thank You: Br. John, Manu, ren, Locksley, Zenchi, Kobos

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #338100 by Alethea Thompson
That's sad to hear, that such a great person has passed. Thank you for sharing this story with us. Jedi7 was a fantastic woman, I'm glad that in her last week she was able to meet up with a fellow Jedi.

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana

More
4 years 11 months ago #338104 by Eleven
Alethea my fellow Jedi it is good to see you again it's been awhile. I hope all is well. Jedi7? I don't think we're talking about the same person she went by Simply Seven as I recall. But I could be wrong that was a long time ago I don't remember anybody really from that Temple or what's become them.

Either way, it matters not. I miss her so much it's hard as a Jedi to not miss someone who you felt was your soul mate...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #338106 by Alethea Thompson
I remember her from the days of Jedi Sanctuary. I also remember both “Seven” and “Jedi7” being in use regarding her. I think she may have used “Jedi7” when she ran the FB page “Noetic Jedi” (the name has since changed).

Admittedly, after I read your post- I took it harder than I thought I would myself. I know she’s found relief; and I think it was of great importance that you two were able to say a find farewell.

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Alethea Thompson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eleven

More
4 years 11 months ago #338108 by Manu
Thank you for sharing that wonderful story, my friend. I am sorry for your loss, but I know you know she will always be with you.

Long live Eleven!

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward

More
4 years 11 months ago #338110 by Eleven
Alethea, ok Awesome! You touched my heart my friend. She was simply amazing beautiful person. I am so grateful to spend her last few days with her. I wonder sometimes if she may or may not be holding on long enough to see me. But, grateful even though were separated for so many years that we came together one more time. I miss her and I love her...the funeral is gonna be hard.

More
4 years 11 months ago #338111 by Locksley
Thanks for sharing this. I'm so sorry for your loss, but also overjoyed to hear about the time you gained with her. Such an important reminder of what it means to be human. Eleven is a wonderful name.

We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much, the best of us is washed away. -- J. Michael Straczynski, Babylon 5

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 10 months ago #339555 by
It seems there are many beautiful stories here. Thank you; yours is very inspiring and wonderful. My heart is with you.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi