Valourian Party Misunderstanding

More
5 years 3 weeks ago - 5 years 3 weeks ago #336372 by Adder

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: But. You. Were. The. One. To. Derail??!!

People with duties of office have to sometimes do those duties, and sometimes that happens in public. Which is why when a Security Officer tells someone off.... they are within the rules, or when a Councillor addresses a second account situation and makes a determination about it, that's just Jedi business at a Jedi temple. At least that seems obvious to me. I guess ideally it would all be done privately.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 5 years 3 weeks ago by Adder.
The topic has been locked.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 weeks ago #336374 by
Replied by on topic Valourian Party Misunderstanding
I hesitate at the idea of Jedi, as a group, being too involved in politics.
The lore shows us ample reason to maybe think better of the idea.
I appreciate your interest in sharing this idea, but, for my part, I don't care for too many of the proposed policies.
May the Force guide you.
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #336409 by Gisteron

TvonEisan wrote: It wasnt intended to be any kimd if sly advertising.

Agreed, it was anything but sly. It could hardly get any more overt whilst staying fashionable.

It was a topic to discuss. I never said anyone had to join or anything.

Can you link two advertisements that say "buy our product" explicitly? Don't fool yourself. Support for your party is the only thing you are seeking here and its success - your only concern. It is not about discussion, it is not about diplomacy, most of all it has nothing to do with Jediism or the TOTJO and you wouldn't try to paint it so if you didn't think that users here might be impressed by the attempt. That this thread you started after re-registering to evade a ban has been going on for three pages is a sign of frankly remarkable generosity and patience considering how little has been done to deserve any. I'd say you're welcome, but thanks are due the moderation. I for one would not have given you the time of day nor is theirs well spent hereby in my opinion.

Lest this sound too personal, once the ban-circumvention has been dealt with (best of luck to you), for all I care you are welcome to stay. You can engage with the teaching materials or not, join in on or read along with discussions about all sorts of things, be they arts and tastes, the sciences, religions and philosophy, and yes, even questions of policy. However, this organization is legally bound by her status to stay out of the game of politics. Discussing your party or another one in particular, with endorsement or with condemnation, is not something you or anyone else here can be allowed to do. You do not have to understand why this is so, and you do not have to agree with it either, but this is not negotiable and you will - one way or another - have to honour it.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: Br. John
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi