Valourian Party Misunderstanding

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 days ago #336355 by
Replied by on topic Valourian Party Misunderstanding

TvonEisan wrote: I would also like to point out that the reaction over this is more aggressive than it needs to be or should be. No understanding. It reminds me of Catholics and Protestants or even The Jedi and any Jedi found to be just a little different than them. Injustice and irrational thought and action along with quickness to anger is not the Jedi way no mater the source.

Believe me, you and I can never match others ability to make themselves look the fool.
The topic has been locked.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 days ago #336356 by
I'm sorry. I meant notifications
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 days ago - 5 years 2 days ago #336357 by
Fine, lets try this again, fresh slate...

Its fine that you don't get notifications, but you should look into that if you wanna go anywhere.

Secondly:

I however forgot to mention that this political system is ment to be in the middle of the spectrum and appeal to all sides by meeting in the middle on compromise.

You did mention it was supposed to be a middle ground ideology. (You used the exact term 'grey'). However, many of the ideals are either VERY far to the left or right. Extremes may lead to balance, but its far from middle-ground.

I stated that the Valourian party has SOME simular ideas as the TOTJO and I also stated that it was OPEN TO DISCUSSION AND COMMENTS.

Yes, but when discussion and comments are brought to you, multiple times on multiple platforms, instead of answering, you just accuse the person of getting angry, which is a huge jump in assumptions based off of nothing but text. I happen to be a quick typist, and I also happen to know how to type excellently in this language. This is oftentimes, unfortunately, my down-coming, because it makes people think I'm being cross with them. I'm not, I was just posing questions to which I don't get answers.

However... it would appear your former account is still banned. So, did you place an appeal with the Council, or did you make a second account to do all this? Because making a second account to circumvent a ban is against our rules. So, in short, instead of responding to my private messages to the FB group, you broke our rules to instead not answer them?
Last edit: 5 years 2 days ago by .
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 days ago #336359 by

Attachment Lets-start-with-a-clean-slate.jpg not found

Attachments:
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 days ago - 5 years 2 days ago #336360 by
Kyrin, back off. Just because I revoked my journal statement does NOT give you the right to attack me over and over again. That, unfortunately for some, is against the rules.
Last edit: 5 years 2 days ago by .
More
5 years 2 days ago - 5 years 2 days ago #336361 by Carlos.Martinez3

TvonEisan wrote: I stated that the Valourian party has SOME simular ideas as the TOTJO and I also stated that it was OPEN TO DISCUSSION AND COMMENTS. I however forgot to mention that this political system is ment to be in the middle of the spectrum and appeal to all sides by meeting in the middle on compromise.

One user said that the "Lightning War policy" does not match the Jedi way of diplomacy. However its not the only idea to do with dealing with war or a nation to nation conflict. In the "base laws" at the very top of the document, it says "Roosevelt's 'Big Stick' V' "
This means that diplomacy is the first solution used in a conflic, except for when dealing with terrorists.

Another user brought up our economic ideas. They stated that we did not say how we plan to acheive such feats, but thats the catch. We didn't because we dont yet know and we don't want to lie or become totalitarian in nature. This applys to the idea of a police state. Yes its an idea we use but it's to prevent crime and help people who need it. Not shove people around and ask people for their ID like The Empire or Nazis.

If there are any clarifications needed, please ask. I get busy but I will eventually answer. Thank you for understanding.

The “Jedi way” as most call it,
belongs not to the Jedi or those who call themselfs Jedi. These are beliefs we as humans all possess in every sect - religion and way. The ways to attain character are often different but things like selfless and patience and self responsibly can be found anywhere-regardless of label. Often times , it’s labels that seperate more than bring togeather. As our pastor says - as part of our paperwork and stance - we can not and will not support any “party.”

As a fellow leader in your community, way and path - I can hope you can understand that. When two masters meet - tea and words can be served without fear and upset. Rules are still rules. Truthfully - by creating another account and re presenting your original post - you ARE in violation of our terms of use. https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/47-help/679-termsofuseandrules

https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/47-help/679-termsofuseandrules#RulesStealthAdvertising

Please proceed as you wish but understand we have rules just like anybody else - anywhere else you go. They are designed to keep form more than tell people what to do but be aware please ceartain rules are present and have been violated. Thank you. Feel free to look around and even join in with your point of view. Also please review the terms you agreed to by joining our Temple. My inbox is open. May the Force be with you

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 5 years 2 days ago by Carlos.Martinez3.
The following user(s) said Thank You:
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 days ago #336363 by

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: The “Jedi way” as most call it,
belongs not to the Jedi or those who call themselfs Jedi. These are beliefs we as humans all possess in every sect - religion and way.

Well no actually its not. If it does not belong to the Jedi then what makes a Jedi? How do you distinguish a Jedi from any other label up to and including even just human. By your standard the entire human race is Jedi. I think you make an incredibly misplaced statement to speak for the entirety of the human race and claim we all possess these same beliefs.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 days ago #336364 by
I made a new account because I didnt know what I was banned for when the wensite said I could be banned. I made it before I went and looked to see if I had messages which is when I foumd yours.

I dont answer instamtly because I have a job and other things to do, along with not getting FB notifications for messages on pages, and I am not a fast typer.

I wanted to make a.public statement which is why it says "Valourian Party misunderstanding."

It wasnt intended to be any kimd if sly advertising. It was a topic to discuss. I never said anyone had to join or anything.
More
5 years 2 days ago #336367 by Carlos.Martinez3

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: The “Jedi way” as most call it,
belongs not to the Jedi or those who call themselfs Jedi. These are beliefs we as humans all possess in every sect - religion and way.

Well no actually its not. If it does not belong to the Jedi then what makes a Jedi? How do you distinguish a Jedi from any other label up to and including even just human. By your standard the entire human race is Jedi. I think you make an incredibly misplaced statement to speak for the entirety of the human race and claim we all possess these same beliefs.

By your interpretation this is what you see. That’s ok. Feel free to make another topic in the forum if you like. I will not de rail this topic as it belongs to the OP.

It is important to read through things at times - as Ben Afleck said as a angel in dogma - “you have to keep reading” smiley face. May the Force be with you

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 days ago #336371 by
But. You. Were. The. One. To. Derail??!!
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi