The most amazing thing!!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #335148 by
The most amazing thing!! was created by
I have watched jedi drone on here for years about training and self improvement and mentorship and making the world a better place in the name of the "JEDI" that advocate for a single world order of peace and enlightenment in the "next level of consciousness".

So I ask you, what are you doing right now! More specifically what the fuck are you doing right now? This year? This month? This week? This moment? Are you still "self improving"?? Cuz yea, that's bullshit. Its helping noone, no matter how much you self delude yourself that time here will result in benefit to others. Either get in the trenches and fire the cannon to repel the enemy or piss off. Talking about the theory is crap.

So I ask you again, what are you doing? Right now? This moment?

Live your life, now, as you are. Stop pretending you can be something more than you are right now. Because tomorrow you might be dead, and then where are you? You planned to be a corpse instead of a force of change in this world. Be the force today and fuck tomorrow. Tomorrow has its own goals..
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #335151 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic The most amazing thing!!
I'm making great progress in scrubbing mold out of a curtain, thanks for asking :D

Though is that drawing a false equivalency in the relationship between motivation and action? I'm just wondering because one can motivate oneself by something outside their capability to achieve...... but if your whole point is to create conversation and motivate people then ok. The framework seems a bit steep. Are you asking what people are doing to create a world wide order of peace that is achieving progress?

Dunno about that as it sounds like you've been reading some fiction and I haven't seen that talked about here much at all....

... and I guess most of us are earning a living (or a better living) and caring about (and for) those close to. The rest is probably a hobby 'as much as possible'.

The important thing might be for folk to use their time efficiently - a balance of energy expenditure versus progress. Wasting time is the enemy!!!! Stay mindful of what your doing and consider what you should be doing for progressing on your path. And constantly assess the purpose of your path for stagnation is wasting time!!!

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Adder.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #335153 by
Replied by on topic The most amazing thing!!
So are you advocating that jediism is nothing more than a hobby? Not a meaningful pursuit of world harmony or human reconciliation in peace or a sacrifice of self in pursuit of a higher good but just a personal pursuit of "the personal good life"? If so how is it any different than a sith pursuit?

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #335155 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic The most amazing thing!!

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: So are you advocating that jediism is nothing more than a hobby? Not a meaningful pursuit of world harmony or human reconciliation in peace or a sacrifice of self in pursuit of a higher good but just a personal pursuit of "the personal good life"? If so how is it any different than a sith pursuit?

That is my point, it's a question of focus isn't it. Not many of us can be fully committed to maximum Jedi training 24/7/365. So while Jedi are (should be) always focused on the way, walking the path, and exercising the view... actual metered progress tends to require a higher level of commitment and focus - which seemed to be what your asking by drawing such weighted association between motivation and action.

Edit: Little things can matter if they are done in the right spirit. Its about genuine intent. Count the pennies and the dollars take care of themselves. And so, if your not making progress then your doing the wrong thing.... or forgotten what you were doing. Though mistakes are only failures if you don't learn from them. It all comes down to focus, and is time being wasted by inefficiencies. It doesn't matter what you call your path, but developing salience in a path such it all relates to progression, be it positive or negative ie awareness.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Adder.

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #335156 by Proteus
Replied by Proteus on topic The most amazing thing!!
Well, Let's consider some questions here.

Have you ever asked a degenerate redneck what he would do if he had 10 million dollars?

What if Elon Musk was in his position and you asked him? What do you think would be the difference in the answer?

Assuming your answer involved Musk mentioning doing the things he does now, why do you think that would be?

Because he's smarter? More imaginative? What is the difference in his personality? His paradigm of the world? What is responsible for him not being just another Donald Trump?

Does what you do define who you are or does who you are define what you do? Maybe both? How does one determine the other?

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Proteus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #335157 by
I have no idea what you are trying to ask here or why you compare musk to trump as a contrast. Two men I consider both great men doing amazing things.

What I'm asking is what are you doing to be more like them?

More
5 years 1 month ago #335158 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic The most amazing thing!!
Well, I am working out my purpose day by day. My purpose being "an instrument of peace". I could get a bit more detailed, but I am on mobile. Having answered your question, I pose the same to you.

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #335159 by

Rosalyn J wrote: Well, I am working out my purpose day by day. My purpose being "an instrument of peace". I could get a bit more detailed, but I am on mobile. Having answered your question, I pose the same to you.

My point is what is an instrument of peace? That is really a meaningless statement.

As for me I am living my life and enacting the things that I consider important to me. It is a selfish pursuit and I accept that as a viable pursuit for me! I have no shame in that.

What I am asking is are you fulfilling the same things in your life or are you waiting for something... some event.. some goal... some trigger you are waiting to fall in order to start living?

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #335160 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic The most amazing thing!!
It is not meaningless to me.

You've just said the same thing I did but with more words.

"I am living my life and enacting the things that I consider important to me. It is a selfish pursuit and I accept that as a viable pursuit for me! I have no shame in that."

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Rosalyn J.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 1 month ago #335161 by

Rosalyn J wrote: It is not meaningless to me.

You've just said the same thing I did but with more words.

"I am living my life and enacting the things that I consider important to me. It is a selfish pursuit and I accept that as a viable pursuit for me! I have no shame in that."

You should do nothing less with your life!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi