Reconnecting

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #335134 by Eleven
Reconnecting was created by Eleven
Been away for the last several months. A lot going on of late. Nothing I'm going into detail on because it isn't what the topic is about and I don't want to get off topic.

I went into spare bedroom today and laid down a prayer mat given to me recently beautiful. I.haven't went into mediation in awhile and felt u needed to reconnect. I turned on my oil defused and phone and ear buds and turned on some bilateral beats and begun to mediate.

As I begin I quickly to see myself on the prayer mat floating in the background was the cosmos. I attempted.to avoid what I was seeing but as I begun again. I saw it again and again until I saw a Buddha...the female version of Buddha I believe sitting on my mat. Or perhaps Shiva I am not sure...honestly.

Soon I was taken to a pitch black room and all I could see was a dim pillar of light coming down. I immediately ran toward it and peered upward as to see up inside it. Without much I floated up into it and into another room. Inside the Room I saw again my prayer mat and The Buddha/Shiva statue. I wondered what this meant. Any thoughts? Good or bad?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lykeios Little Raven

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #335136 by Lykeios Little Raven
Replied by Lykeios Little Raven on topic Reconnecting

Sven One wrote: Been away for the last several months. A lot going on of late. Nothing I'm going into detail on because it isn't what the topic is about and I don't want to get off topic.

I went into spare bedroom today and laid down a prayer mat given to me recently beautiful. I.haven't went into mediation in awhile and felt u needed to reconnect. I turned on my oil defused and phone and ear buds and turned on some bilateral beats and begun to mediate.

As I begin I quickly to see myself on the prayer mat floating in the background was the cosmos. I attempted.to avoid what I was seeing but as I begun again. I saw it again and again until I saw a Buddha...the female version of Buddha I believe sitting on my mat. Or perhaps Shiva I am not sure...honestly.

Soon I was taken to a pitch black room and all I could see was a dim pillar of light coming down. I immediately ran toward it and peered upward as to see up inside it. Without much I floated up into it and into another room. Inside the Room I saw again my prayer mat and The Buddha/Shiva statue. I wondered what this meant. Any thoughts? Good or bad?

Well, that sounds interesting at the least.

First of all, welcome back, Sven! Good to see you again.

So, I guess my thoughts would be to not read too, too much into this experience. Perhaps it was a sign of moving to the next stage of your journey? (The rising up into the light to another room and seeing someone who could have been Shiva the "destroyer".) Or perhaps you're in need of peace and comfort? (The sereneness of it, the cosmos just drifting around you, and the presence of a Buddha or Buddha-like figure.) I would take it as a positive if it happened to me.

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eleven

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #335141 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Reconnecting
Sounds a bit like deity yoga;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deity_yoga

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi