How does the force affect your dreams?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #332594 by
Does anyone experience any certain dreams even prophetic ones when one works with the force?
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago #332595 by
Prophetic ones? Wouldn't be so egotistical to even think I had.

Certain ones? Well, since getting serious about this Path, and working hard on mastering my mind and body... I find I lucid dream more, am able to force resolution to conflicts in dreams... Heck, I know I'm dreaming when I can summon my lightsaber out of nowhere to keep nightmare at bay. ;p

More
5 years 3 months ago #332601 by Manu
Whenever I am meditating consistently, I tend to have a clearer recollection of my dreams, and seem to find meaningful connections between things that happen in dreams and things going on during waking hours. I'm not sure if it is simply my mind filling in gaps that are not actually connected, but it does make me more creative and makes me feel more immersed in my own life, if that makes any sense.

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, , For-Emris

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago #332605 by
Yes, I ´ve got this experience about view to future,
but it happens just one time.

It was about my very close friend, (it looks like he could be my boyfriend (in real life),
and in my dreams I see one girl who kissed him, I feel terrible.
Next day he wrote me, that he fall in love with another girl. (and he apologized to me,
because promised, that we will go together on concert, which he canceled).

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #332631 by For-Emris
I have never seen prophetic dreams. But after meditating Auklaman (forgiveness meditation) I always dream that I am flying.

Love is a manifestation of the Force that unites all living creatures ...
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by For-Emris. Reason: used the wrong word
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos,

More
5 years 3 months ago #332635 by JamesSand
Space Wizardry aside, I find when I'm doing all the misc. "good" stuff I don't tend to dream (or remember my dreams) much, but when my life is a hot mess I dream like I need an exorcist.

I doubt there's much more to it than mental health.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, , For-Emris

More
5 years 3 months ago #332654 by Adder
Yea I've had a couple of prophetic dreams. I tend not to realize it at the time, but the next day or so later it happens. Ya have to set some conditions to filter out self fulfilling or random chance occurrences, mostly being not about yourself and requiring sufficient timeliness, detail and unfamiliarity. I'd suggest exercising meditations and visualizations in the area of special reconnaissance, flying, and exercising a connection to the orderly navigated movement throughout the planet (via simulation and visualization). It all requires a good capacity to remember dreams, and experience in lucidity to some extent. Dreams can be rather dark at times, so working with them is not all fun and games. A fun dream is to manifest a lightsaber :D

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos,

More
5 years 3 months ago #332658 by Streen
The Force definitely has an effect on your dreams, as it does every aspect of your life.

I can't say I've dreamed anything prophetic (though if I have, I simply can't remember), but I do find that my dreams tell me what's in my subconscious, my fears, my desires, and it all is far clearer than it was before I started studying the Force.

The Force can give you a window into your soul.

The truth is always greater than the words we use to describe it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

More
5 years 3 months ago #332674 by Manu

Erinis wrote: Yes, I ´ve got this experience about view to future,
but it happens just one time.

It was about my very close friend, (it looks like he could be my boyfriend (in real life),
and in my dreams I see one girl who kissed him, I feel terrible.
Next day he wrote me, that he fall in love with another girl. (and he apologized to me,
because promised, that we will go together on concert, which he canceled).

I had a similar experience, except in my dreams, I saw my sister crying. When I was awake, I could still feel a sort of sadness that was not mine per say. A day or two after, I decide to call her (which I never do because she lives in a different country and those calls are expensive), and my other sister told me she didn't want to pick up because she was heart-broken due to some relationship trouble.

(And NO Kyrin, I can not replicate it or prove it was not a coincidence) :P

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, ,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago #332675 by
I dream of future volcanic events to earthquakes, but I already sense what may happen before the geological event happens.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi