Stuff n Things, Or how to get excommunicated and not even know why, lol!

More
5 years 7 months ago #326573 by Alethea Thompson
This is what shows up for me...

Attachment ScreenShot2018-09-19at12.53.09PM.png not found

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #326574 by Carlos.Martinez3
Maybe it time for a break on all this ? Make a sandwich or tea ? Come back if you like but take some grime to break. Seems like things are getting a bit too personal. Thank you

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

More
5 years 7 months ago #326575 by Zenchi
No, she was blocked, then unblocked and requested to have her account deactivated. Someone blocked her...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin

More
5 years 7 months ago #326576 by Br. John
When I checked she was not blocked. I don't know if someone blocked then unblocked before I looked at the account.

Founder of The Order

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #326580 by Zenchi
Ryu made the following statement this morning...

"She said she went to log in and saw the blocked account message, after it was unblocked she requsted it to be deactivated and made private/inaccessible to others"

She attempted to reach out to councilors as well to solve the issue...

Passion, yet Serenity
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Zenchi.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #326582 by

Zenchi wrote:
I also told you you'd make an outstanding Knight, if you'd only stop with the trolling. And immediatly saying as such, i sincerely asked you if you were trans, you laughed. What else was i supposed to think other than your just using the female persona to troll harder...

So you're not exactly being honest here. I'm more than willing to discuss this civilly over pm if it interests you...

And my being a Knight had absolutely nothing to do with how i approached you, ive made my opinion known about what i think about "rank" here for quite some time, so please stop stretching as i've explained this more times than i can count... :)

You brought this to the public arena, not I. I think it should be discussed here, in the open. And please do not take this as me trying to depict myself as a saint. I have engaged in verbal combat on these boards, fought battles of injustices I perceived, even raged, same as you. Sometimes I was right and sometimes I was wrong and in that I have no issue with you in that regard. What I did take issue with was when you made it personal by engaging in antics I described above.

You say I laughed when you asked if I was trans. (which you did ask only after demands for a picture.) Why do you think that is? It’s because that is an incredibly personal question and one I was not willing to discuss with you. I didn’t trust you and I had no desire to engage you privately. You were not my friend and I did not have to answer your questions just because you think I did.

That also does not mean you just get to judge me unilaterally as a troll and decide I need to be bullied into revealing such details to you. Lack of knowledge does not give you the right to insert any conclusion you feel is justified and then proceed to act on that judgment by launching a personal campaign against me. Using your privilege as a Knight you tried to get me demoted and/or banned behind the scenes while intimidating me publically on the boards and shout box to reveal personal info. And I believe you absolutely used your power as a Knight to find and stalk me on Facebook as well. You admitted that you had sought me out there I feel as another form of intimidation.

I did get your PM and I did see your apology. However I don’t see it as truly sincere when it is hidden like that. And because of that, I will also take this opportunity to publically apologize to you for any transgressions I have committed against you. I’m sorry if I have caused you strife or undue turmoil and I have taken my punishment for those offenses. The point of this is to resolve the lingering issues between us or at least to agree to disagree, bury the conflict and move forward on clean slates. I hope we can do that.

More
5 years 7 months ago #326583 by Jack.Troutman
Serenity just tried to log in...blocked message...Wed, 19 Sept, 2018 18:20 GMT Temple time. I saw the attempt.

“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” Ernest Hemingway
TM: Carlos Martinez

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #326584 by Zenchi

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Zenchi wrote:
I also told you you'd make an outstanding Knight, if you'd only stop with the trolling. And immediatly saying as such, i sincerely asked you if you were trans, you laughed. What else was i supposed to think other than your just using the female persona to troll harder...

So you're not exactly being honest here. I'm more than willing to discuss this civilly over pm if it interests you...

And my being a Knight had absolutely nothing to do with how i approached you, ive made my opinion known about what i think about "rank" here for quite some time, so please stop stretching as i've explained this more times than i can count... :)

You brought this to the public arena, not I. I think it should be discussed here, in the open. And please do not take this as me trying to depict myself as a saint. I have engaged in verbal combat on these boards, fought battles of injustices I perceived, even raged, same as you. Sometimes I was right and sometimes I was wrong and in that I have no issue with you in that regard. What I did take issue with was when you made it personal by engaging in antics I described above.

You say I laughed when you asked if I was trans. (which you did ask only after demands for a picture.) Why do you think that is? It’s because that is an incredibly personal question and one I was not willing to discuss with you. I didn’t trust you and I had no desire to engage you privately. You were not my friend and I did not have to answer your questions just because you think I did.

That also does not mean you just get to judge me unilaterally as a troll and decide I need to be bullied into revealing such details to you. Lack of knowledge does not give you the right to insert any conclusion you feel is justified and then proceed to act on that judgment by launching a personal campaign against me. Using your privilege as a Knight you tried to get me demoted and/or banned behind the scenes while intimidating me publically on the boards and shout box to reveal personal info. And I believe you absolutely used your power as a Knight to find and stalk me on Facebook as well. You admitted that you had sought me out there I feel as another form of intimidation.

I did get your PM and I did see your apology. However I don’t see it as truly sincere when it is hidden like that. And because of that, I will also take this opportunity to publically apologize to you for any transgressions I have committed against you. I’m sorry if I have caused you strife or undue turmoil and I have taken my punishment for those offenses. The point of this is to resolve the lingering issues between us or at least to agree to disagree, bury the conflict and move forward on clean slates. I hope we can do that.

And i offered to apologize over discord voice or even hangouts...

And the discussion you mentioned, yeah, i looked that up. I was not at all bullying, and I was very sincere, and you had no problem talking to me then. Funny how all of a sudden a private friendly chat is now tuned into my harassing you, which wasn't the case, and can be proven as such, if need be...

I personally can see alot of misleading being done over text, so perhaps you never believed what was stated, another reason why I offered to say it directly...

If you truly were intimidated by me, (you never showed it, and had no problem exchanging punches) then I DO whole heartedly apologize...

Passion, yet Serenity
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Zenchi.

More
5 years 7 months ago #326585 by Rosalyn J

Jack.Troutman wrote: Serenity just tried to log in...blocked message...Wed, 19 Sept, 2018 18:20 GMT Temple time. I saw the attempt.

Hmm. Let me see.

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

More
5 years 7 months ago #326588 by Rosalyn J
I have accessed the Admin panel and can confidently say from what I see that she is not blocked. Please have her clear her cache. Let us know if that works

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jack.Troutman

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi