Stuff n Things, Or how to get excommunicated and not even know why, lol!

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
5 years 7 months ago #326315 by ren
Although Zenchi has already thrown some accusations, it is unlikely this thread will be locked or archived. I would have thought such matters better handled in private, but I welcome any solutions to the problems you are about to face Avalon. And you too Arisaig. If you two could grab whatever work you have completed outside totjo, just in case, so that it can be taken into account, it would be great. Thanks!

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ren
    Registered
More
5 years 7 months ago #326316 by ren

Zenchi wrote: Just because it was posted about in council chambers does not give any of it legitimacy. It's clearly grasping...

Infiltrating the TOTJO, that one's just desperate...lol

You wouldn't be the first sith to make this sort of grandiose claim without really meaning it... It's not recent and if it were true you clearly messed up when you resigned as advisor but hey, it's in our archives, so it made it here... I cannot speak for the others, whether they opted for excommunication or for 'fixing' you, but I'm sure we all agreed there was general poor behaviour, not enough respect and invalid oaths... Not one single 'Zenchi is a blameless nice guy', sorry to put it this way...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #326317 by
Although curious, what would a Sith gain by pretending to be a Jedi and infiltrating?

Would the Sith try to ban others unfairly, or just hack the website? Just wondering. Can any screenshots be uploaded to the thread or is there a direct link?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #326318 by
The Sith have better things to do than to waste their time "infiltrating" a jedi forum. They're most likely too busy doing things that matter to them. Just putting that out there.

• ren
    Registered
More
5 years 7 months ago #326319 by ren

Although curious, what would a Sith gain by pretending to be a Jedi and infiltrating?

No idea, but some people have strange pass-times.

Would the Sith try to ban others unfairly, or just hack the website? Just wondering.

They have done this in the past, yes.

Can any screenshots be uploaded to the thread or is there a direct link?

No, although some of the instances documented happened on the public forum, you can use the search function. Others were via PM and chat and shared with he council on the basis of privacy. Some are direct accounts by councillors themselves, and I am not at liberty to share them.

This is not a popularity contest, the decision was made, and only the council can revert it. Everything that has happened after could affect the decision being eventually reverted, but so far as you can tell it isn't going well.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #326320 by
Why have we only heard from one member of council about this so far, and really the only one that isn't a Knight or taken any oaths that I'm aware of?

I'd like to hear from an proper representative of this Path of the councils decision, formal decision. Not this grasping at straws wee seeing from the only council rep in the thread.

Also 'encouraging his apprentices to bully others'... Really? Have you seen Zens training of us? Its all about beigg our own person, not danced along on a string or ruled by someone. I don't bully people, nor does Ava. So where do you see him encouraging us to do so?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #326321 by
I was wondering that too. If he indeed destroyed a member's site after he gained their trust and encourages his apprentices to bully others,, and did all of those things listed, is there proof? I was just wondering as that is a lot of accusations. I am not really taking sides, I am just saying with so many to list, it may be best to not be hasty and see what's really going on.

I can't pretend to know much about the Sith and what they really want in the end. Never met one. Some say they are harmless, others quite dangerous in terms of ideology. But like with many orders, one will act differently than the other.
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago #326322 by

I can't pretend to know much about the Sith and what they really want in the end. Never met one. Some say they are harmless, others quite dangerous in terms of ideology. But like with many orders, one will act differently than the other.

I've met a few and they're not necessarily harmless, but they're not going out of their way to do damage where damage is not due. It's an individual path, to say the least, not built for the collective. That's all I have to say about it. Carry on.

• ren
    Registered
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #326323 by ren

Arisaig wrote: Why have we only heard from one member of council about this so far, and really the only one that isn't a Knight or taken any oaths that I'm aware of?

I'd like to hear from an proper representative of this Path of the councils decision, formal decision. Not this grasping at straws wee seeing from the only council rep in the thread.

Also 'encouraging his apprentices to bully others'... Really? Have you seen Zens training of us? Its all about beigg our own person, not danced along on a string or ruled by someone. I don't bully people, nor does Ava. So where do you see him encouraging us to do so?

Your lack of awareness does not mean they aren't there. I have a simple oath and created the oaths of office, which I took. There was no plan for this thread and I don't know if the others will be interested in participating. I contacted Zenchi so that rosalyn wouldn't have to, and before someone who wants this done and over with asap did so.

I don't recall ava committing any acts of bullying, but you arisaig very much did. Your and Zenchi's bullying of a member here directly led to the creation of the red banner you see on every page at totjo.

Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by ren.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #326325 by
Nice accusation but where is the evidence? I don't bully. I spent my growing up years being bullied, and hate bullies as a result and the injustices caused by them. Would be hypocritical of me to become one while training to be a Jedi, and instrument of peace.

Edit: and you've ret to show where he encouraged me to do as such, if I did....
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi