The Sacred Jedi Texts!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #325979 by
The Sacred Jedi Texts! was created by
Is there any that peak your interest? :3

No seriously is there? :) Like any sort of book, manuscript that you find very important to the religion that is Jediism?
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #325982 by Carlos.Martinez3
In my practice - I personally practice the inherent worth of all - to say that means I Kinna have to know what -ALL- is. I search every ones scriptures and find what it is that is promised from every religion I can . I sit with different denominations and get the story from - the people themselves. My questions are pretty much / what has your faith done for you. ( This is called that persons Testimony- many have em) To find these testimonials to the effect of their faith and what it has produced or they found can be a list that can go for days! So when you ask what are my personal sacred text - I’ll have to say - the people. Mr. so and so I’ve know for years who displays said verse and teaching. This person with this faith who has found the courage to overcome their deep dark times in their life due to the light they follow and share. Those are my sacred text and AND the best part is - I can share em with others. I can encourage many others from my own and others example - no matter the faith or label or text they use.

Hard book wise I say
Compassion
Mother Teresa in my own words
Happiness
The art of happiness His Holiness the Dalai Lama
Traditions of the world
The masks of God series (4 of them) Joseph Campbell
Encouragment
Warrior of light Paulo Coelho
My go to for anything Abrahamic is of course my Strongs Concordence and anything by a guy by the name of James Dobson.
Character
The quest for character by James Dobson.
Recover and Emotions by same guy are good reads.
The power of now / A new earth / practicing thempower of now all by Eclhart Tolle
Love
The 5 love launguage s Gary Chapman
Mastery of love Don Miguel Ruiz
Mythology I go to Edith Hamilton and Larousse
The book of change is a go to for me some days
There are many more but that’s the elite few. Hope this helps a bit . Any questions shoot em here or directly if ya like ! Happy seeking and may the Force be with you.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tetrahedron

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi