An open migration

More
6 years 1 month ago #317330 by Carlos.Martinez3
There comes times in my path where some one says something and the need to re focus becomes evident. ( to me )

As I grow I find growth hard.
I find constant opposition from my own path and from the others that grace my presence with their own path.
I am grateful for the opportunity to serve you all. Please please please forgive me if I have offended any one or an offense is present. Moments like this - reflection time - can be used to re focus and re light the flame of focus - to which I say my time has come.
So I ask my temple - how can I serve you? How can I give myself to you all? How can I place you in my focus as well as my own focus ?
In the old days ide take a jog to the next city over and plug in my iPod. Can't with children and a family and new responsibility - can't un wind the same ways I used to. Time to seek new ways . Life is a consistent change and a very present development. Character is built and made and even some is lost or adjusted. This is life. Life is full and can be as fun or full of anything we like. As I search myself - feel free to join in. I will be using my pastor and a few others to guide me aka pick and confide in them so in a way - I will be falling into my net . See ya on the other side !
Once again - I ask you be patient and forgiving on this old grouchy man. I'm here to learn and will forever be the forever student - always ready always learning always on a constant adjustment. May my example be worth the effort . Force be with y'all!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Locksley

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #317750 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic An open migration
As I serve I ask my temple - how can I serve you ?
Please if you like send me ideas here and how the connections can me made and how I can directly serve you ! This is a real request as to how can you use your associate Pastor.
Please no arguments or name calling or even drama. Those days are past. How can I encourage you in your faith and help you grow as I grow? ?
What would you like to see your associate pastor do more of ? Anynone ? I'm open to real ideas !
I am here to serve you .
I'm listening

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi