A Public Apology

More
6 years 2 months ago #315535 by Rosalyn J
A Public Apology was created by Rosalyn J
Kyrin,

I’d like to take this opportunity to publicly apologize for the wound I may have caused you by blocking you from my inbox. There were better ways to handle what was happening and I did not use them. I don’t want to be the sort of person who resorts to that and justifies it.I am working on doing better. I know this may not heal the wound, and you may not want to speak with me and I respect that.I also know that you may never forgive me and that is fine, but I am going to do better to be a better Pastor.

Anyway, I figure that a public apology is better than a private message, but I can hide this message if you would rather I do so. Just let me know.

Sincere Regards,

Ros

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit, Tellahane, Kobos and 7 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #315540 by
Replied by on topic A Public Apology

Rosalyn J wrote: Kyrin,

I’d like to take this opportunity to publicly apologize for the wound I may have caused you by blocking you from my inbox. There were better ways to handle what was happening and I did not use them. I don’t want to be the sort of person who resorts to that and justifies it.I am working on doing better. I know this may not heal the wound, and you may not want to speak with me and I respect that.I also know that you may never forgive me and that is fine, but I am going to do better to be a better Pastor.

Anyway, I figure that a public apology is better than a private message, but I can hide this message if you would rather I do so. Just let me know.

Sincere Regards,

Ros

Hello Ros,

You humble me with your apology. Thank you, it’s greatly appreciated. Of course I forgive you and I would like to say I’m sorry for any part I had in the whole thing. I was feeling deceived and rejected for a long time over the events that led up to our last conversation. I was needing people to see that the anger was not anger at all but dejection. But I was going about it incorrectly. What I needed to realize was that I needed to take responsibility for myself and my actions and move forward. That is what I’m trying to do now. :) B)

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #315542 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic A Public Apology
I believe in this place and in its people as do I serve them. That being said -may I as well apologize to you Kyrin for doing the same thing. I've had you blocked for quite some time and have recently un blocked you . Trying to serve and learn I can not be that guy . Please please forgive me - and if I can support you and help you any way possible please please let me know .

Today was a new day for me and if my leaders can do it, so can i. I believe in this place and its people.
Can we do this ?

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Locksley, Tellahane, Kobos, , Zero

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #315547 by
I am both encouraged and humbled by what has been shared here. I am encouraged because this is the Temple I know and love. This is the compassion, patience, and forgiveness we are all capable of. These are the Jedi who have become my family and friends. I am humbled because this reminds me how truly awesome people really are here. Our Pastor and our Councillors are reminding me that we can all do better everyday, and my good friend Kyrin is demonstrating a level of self awareness that has come with a desire to improve and a willingness to recognize when we fall short. None of us are above the occasional slip. It is how we take responsibility for those missteps and move forward that is important. Thank you all for helping me remember what it truly means to be Jedi.

More
6 years 2 months ago #315552 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic A Public Apology
Reconcilliations call for pie.

There's enough for everyone. Help yourself! :)

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Carlos.Martinez3, Tellahane, Kobos, , Zero

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #315555 by
I helped myself to the reconciliation pie... :laugh:

Attachment emptypiepan.jpg not found

Now you know not to leave desserts out in the open near Senan :evil: :silly:
Attachments:

More
6 years 2 months ago #315556 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic A Public Apology
I gladly got dishes and coffe !

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu, Kobos, Zero

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #315559 by

Senan wrote: I helped myself to the reconciliation pie... :laugh:

Attachment emptypiepan.jpg not found

Now you know not to leave desserts out in the open near Senan :evil: :silly:

Wow, he even at the dish and replaced it with a very clever forgery.

More
6 years 2 months ago #315575 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic A Public Apology
This is beautiful (not the pie though that looks good....). I am humbled by seeing this and I thank everyone involved.

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Carlos.Martinez3,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #315587 by
This. This is what I have been missing. I saw so much infighting long ago that tore down so many Jedi sites. To see a genuine apology like this from everyone makes me love this Temple all the more.

I can't help but feel this will be the place to stand the test of time, and I am glad I have finally put my foot down and committed to this place.

Thank you all, for being you.

And may The Force be with us all.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi