Jedi Cantina 17/12/2017 6 pm EST

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #308212 by
Hey all. Its time to start collecting names for who wants to be at the Cantina Chat this upcoming Sunday (17/12/2017 at 6 pm EST).

This Sunday we will be discussing "Daily Habits of a Jedi". What do you do to improve yourself as a Jedi and as a person every day (or every other day)? I hope discussion in this will encourage others and perhaps give ideas on what one can do to improve their walk. :)

If you're interested, drop me a PM with TotJO username, Hangouts Name, and age. If we get over 10 people interested, we will be doing this over Discord instead of in hangouts. I'll be sure to inform everyone 12 hours in advance (the cut off time for making your interest in the hangout known) of which service we will be using.

I hope to hear from you and see you this Sunday!

May the Force continue to guide you.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #308213 by
Replied by on topic Jedi Cantina 17/12/2017 6 pm EST
Will the time and day be the same or is there perhaps a possibility for change in the future? Would love to join but I'm always at work at these times :/ I am cursed living down under!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #308214 by
what up

Count me in

Imma be there

Yooooooo

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #308215 by

MarVinKra wrote: Will the time and day be the same or is there perhaps a possibility for change in the future? Would love to join but I'm always at work at these times :/ I am cursed living down under!

As of now, we're staying at that time. But if we had enough interest we could have a second time, either that day or another day during the week.

If anyone is interested in such a thing, speak up, lets see if we can get the ball rolling. :)

More
6 years 3 months ago #308216 by thomaswfaulkner
Keep my seat warm, I'll be there!

Right View ~ Right Intention ~ Right Speech ~ Right Action ~ Right Livelihood ~ Right Effort ~ Right Mindfulness ~ Right Concentration

Knight of the Order
Ordained Clergy Person
Teaching Master: Senan
IP Journal l AP Journal l Seminary Journal l Personal Ministry Statement

If you need to talk, we are here to listen.
Contact the Clergy

May all beings be happy and free and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute
in some way to the happiness and freedom for all.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #308233 by
I am also interested in a different time of day. Timezones mean this is hosted at sensible-to-be-asleep o'clock for me. MarVinKra and I often chat on Skype though, in European morning.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by . Reason: Clarity

More
6 years 3 months ago #308241 by Zenchi
Instead of waiting to determine if there is enough interest to start a separate group chat, (or attempting to change the current time slot to suit your own) start your own chat group and bring it up in the TOTJO asking if anyone Interested in joining, stating time, date, and whatever platform you use. Take initiative and see where it goes...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis, Lykeios Little Raven,

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #308406 by
BUMP BUMP BUMP ;)

I still have a handful of slots open for the Jedi Cantina this weekend (and even if we run outta spots, we can always do discord).

If you're interested, drop me a PM with TotJO username, Hangouts Username, and age. :)

Hope to hear from you soon!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #308696 by
Final call for anyone interested in joining the Jedi Cantina chat tomorrow. :) Closes tonight (12/16/2017) at 12am EST. We still have a few slots open. First come first serve and all that. ;)

For those new members out there, you are more than welcome to join! :D

May the Force continue to guide you.

More
6 years 3 months ago #308717 by Lykeios Little Raven
I believe I already messaged you, but I will (Gods willing) be there.

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi