Holidays and Clerical Support

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #308165 by
We know that the holiday season can be a difficult time for some. If this is you, for whatever reason, we want you to know that the Clergy are here for you. Maybe you need counseling and support. Maybe you just need someone to listen without judgment. We watch journals and the wall for signs that our members and guests may be in distress, but we don't see everything, and we can never see what isn't being said.

The easiest way to reach a member of the Clergy for assistance is through the "contact clergy" link at the top of every page on the website:

Attachment contactclergy.png not found

Or, if you feel sufficiently comfortable with any specific member of the Clergy, I hope you feel free to contact that member directly.

All communications of this nature are held in the strictest confidence (subject only to exception under very limited circumstances about which a Clergy member can let you know up front).

We know that it can be hard to open up, maybe especially with someone you don't know personally. But we can't help if we don't know.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #308169 by Nakis
Replied by Nakis on topic Holidays and Clerical Support
As per the FAQ to supplement the above post:

Help and Crisis Lines:

https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/component/content/article/2-uncategorised/2284-helplines-crisislines

List of people in the Temple who can help:

https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/component/content/article/31-clergy/1978-who-to-go-to-for-help

Licensed Clergy Person
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Nakis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, , MadHatter, thomaswfaulkner

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #308916 by Nakis
I wanted to bump this, especially as we are now really getting into those holidays.

If you have any sort of concern that you might need help, take a number and load it onto your phone. If you feel that you might end up being alone this holiday season and need a comforting voice, it's better to have that on speed dial rather than having to dig it up.

If people want to hold a few more hangouts chats and the like over the holidays just so you can hear someone's voice, I'm certain those can be arranged, but now is the time to set these things in motion. :)

Licensed Clergy Person
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Nakis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , thomaswfaulkner

More
6 years 3 months ago #309599 by Nakis
One last bump on the Eve.

Licensed Clergy Person
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
6 years 3 months ago #309603 by Rosalyn J
Thank you Nakis and Atticus

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis,

More
6 years 3 months ago #309610 by Rosalyn J
I can't always be here, but if you need me I am but one phone call away. Please text first so I know who you are. Thank you

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis, Lykeios Little Raven, Zenchi,

More
6 years 3 months ago #309615 by Carlos.Martinez3
I am a pm away or ask for my Skype ! I am always avalible to serve when needed !

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #309620 by
Replied by on topic Holidays and Clerical Support
Me too. :) If you don't want to PM, my number is +1 509-295-3487 (texts are often better than calls, but I will return a call if you like)
Messenger works too, I'm also atticus509 there

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi