Evolved Ministry - What do you think?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 months ago #302880 by
Hello brothers and sisters!

I recently encountered a Youtube Channel called Michael Grubb of a website called Evolved Ministry.
Being very corious, I looked up at some videos about his tecniques of Aerokinesis, Psychokinesis, Hydrokinesis etc..
And a question wandered my mind:
Are those legit techniques? do they work?
Are those videos real?
Looking up to his website, I saw that all the "lessons" are to be paid. Now, that could be ok, from a certain point of view I can understand it. "if you're good at something, make them pay you when you work".
But on the other hand, I believe it's not fair for those who cannot afford such lessons, and the fact that they are paid lessons make me think that they're only scams.
Also, the Channel is a Jediism channel, so I wanted to ask more, if it is part of a Jedi's training.

So, my question to all is:
Is it legit? Have anyone ever tried?

Thank you!

Links:

The Youtube Channel
The Website

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 months ago #302892 by
Post Scriptum:
Watching more videos, I have answered myself the question "Why does it cost?"
I believe this is a logic answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW-YyLhDu20

More
6 years 6 months ago #302894 by Br. John
He has the ability to make your money disappear.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #302898 by Carlos.Martinez3
I'm never gunna say something is a fraud until I see it first hand but there are a many people out there who have cameras in hand and stage a many things. Reasons are their own and to each their own. Most of what I see is places that have similar results without the ... influence of humans. Something to think about . I do know a man who can controls his chi... his core temp to the point of mastering it to stay at 98.7 degrees . He even proved it when he walke to the top of Everest .. in his undies and took piks and ... had 98.7 on the thermostat.
Now... during life things happen timing and such and some can and have been for me that timing thing... others ... I saw a group of female bikers in an accident and out of ... something... I had to throw a bike out of the way or get hit and she get hurt even more due to drivers not paying attention. ... so I tossed a bike quick to the grass ... with 15 other bikers watching . Can't explain a lot of things in life but I can pass em on. Bike motorcycle ... Harley. That one was hard to walk away from without a million questions. Needless to say I wasn't charged for the damage to the front of the bike . Smiley face. Hope that helps the question . My in box is open always ! May the force be with you

Ps knowledge ... to learn should in my opinion never cost . Learning is free ... or so I've been told .

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi