thomaswfaulkner AMA

More
6 years 7 months ago #299821 by thomaswfaulkner
I'll shamelessly join the crowd of AMAs because I've about ran out of my off the wall situational questions. Lol

I'm an open book. Feel free to ask anything you want, but I'll give imaginary points for the most crazy/silly/off the wall, situational based question. :)

Right View ~ Right Intention ~ Right Speech ~ Right Action ~ Right Livelihood ~ Right Effort ~ Right Mindfulness ~ Right Concentration

Knight of the Order
Ordained Clergy Person
Teaching Master: Senan
IP Journal l AP Journal l Seminary Journal l Personal Ministry Statement

If you need to talk, we are here to listen.
Contact the Clergy

May all beings be happy and free and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute
in some way to the happiness and freedom for all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #299829 by
Replied by on topic thomaswfaulkner AMA
1. How did you find the Temple?
2. Do you hold any land rights to any magical sea turtles?

P.S. I have loved reading your questions on other AMA's! So keep them up ;)

More
6 years 7 months ago #299841 by thomaswfaulkner
Replied by thomaswfaulkner on topic thomaswfaulkner AMA
1. How did you find the Temple?

You know, I don't really even know to be honest with you. I think I was just trying to learn more about Jedism in the Military while I was in my period of transitioning out and I thought to myself, now, huh, isn't that a cool idea! I loved that the Temple has a structured learning program involved. I'll admit, I didn't actively engage in the Temple studies until about May 2015ish (I think), but I was more interested in what the Temple could do for me. I've learned a lot here, and I am tip toeing on being more forefront in conversations with others and getting out of my habits of lurking. :P

2. Do you hold any land rights to any magical sea turtles?

Unfortunately, not anymore. :/ But I'd like to think that Horace is stilling thinking about me. lol

I did however, have the pleasure to meet this lovely turtle family while I was stationed over in Hawaii. They looked like rocks, but upon closer examination, they were breathing, had necks, and flippers (I believe turtle arms are called flippers). They were gorgeous. Did you know that there is a penalty for up to $25000 USD for touching or disturbing them.

So, I was pretty bummed when I had to decline that turtle fist bump that he offered me. But I believe that I still have pictures somewhere!

Right View ~ Right Intention ~ Right Speech ~ Right Action ~ Right Livelihood ~ Right Effort ~ Right Mindfulness ~ Right Concentration

Knight of the Order
Ordained Clergy Person
Teaching Master: Senan
IP Journal l AP Journal l Seminary Journal l Personal Ministry Statement

If you need to talk, we are here to listen.
Contact the Clergy

May all beings be happy and free and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute
in some way to the happiness and freedom for all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos,

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi