The right lane

More
6 years 7 months ago #299438 by Carlos.Martinez3
In my Jedi ism and practice in life I practice and live as there is no debt or ... Thing .... I owe. Lots of difrent ideas attached to that ... Not the purpose ... But now ... I live as no right or wrong but strive to live a character worh having AND passing to my immediate and those around me . (Big order and bigger shoes to fill since I wasn't tought any worth passing , so like most I had to find re learn in learn and practice )
So the right lane .
The right lane is for slower traffic . I drive the speed limit . I follow the laws . Have I ever broken em ... Yes. Not just a on the road but the idea comes from this .. Our plates for the Jeep say JEDIFAM . Now... The state troopers know me by my plate and the local cops even asked me several times your the Jedi on the road hu?. Remember now I drive the speed limit.
Today was the 6 th time this has happened. As I was driving between groceries and Wally Martinez....(Walmart...pet name) a trooper drove next to me and made the Rick Bobby along shot motion to me. He drove in front of me and stayed here. As people fun by me guess what happened for the 6 th time ? Yup smokey and his disco lights were there. The right lane is for slower traffic ... Or the speed limit drivers .
How you do and what... Is sometimes known in places you never would guess. To those who say his Jedi thing is just as far as fan fiction goes I say enjoy the time ! To Those who apply it a bit more ... Seek and you will find and when you find it , act and see what prevails. The right lane is always open.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi