Hello I am Aqua, ask me anything

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #299227 by
Replied by on topic Hello I am Aqua, ask me anything

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: Why are you always so embarrassed to post your opinions?

In the past I was not given enough room for self-expression. By the time I wanted express myself I was totally ignored and pushed in a mold of shame. The whole thing was stretched and magnified out further after major events. My high school time did not gave me room to try it again, pushing me even further into isolation. All combined, it resulted in a shortage of self-value that I carry with me, and that makes me feel embarrassed often. I do not share my opinion easily because I often lack the strength to do it. When I start to share my opinion publicly I just cannot help to feel weird in doing it and often wanting to exit my PC at the same time.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #299228 by

Astera wrote: Hi, Aqua! What was the significance to you of choosing Latin for the language in your signature? (I studied Latin myself and have a fondness for it.)

I feel drawn to historic events and places fairly easily. :blush: The reasons for me to choose for latin is the historic aura around the words and sounds, and it being an international used language. :)
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by .

More
6 years 8 months ago #299233 by Carlos.Martinez3
Did u do anything or what did u do for the eclipse ? Anything significant ?! Personally spiritually ? Just wondering I'll share if u do! Lol

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #299246 by

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: Did u do anything or what did u do for the eclipse ? Anything significant ?! Personally spiritually ? Just wondering I'll share if u do! Lol

In Europe there was no eclipse. :unsure: I do not know how it would influence me, besides higher water tides of course. ;)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi