can someone please help me with my school projekt

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago #285791 by
hello I have some questios about jediism for one do you havet any holy texts or scriptures, whats is your holy symbol/symbols, how founded jediism, how do you practise jediism and how is it organized as an organisation. I am really glad for the help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago #285792 by
You will find most of your answers here

https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/faq

and here

https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/

Good luck :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago #285795 by
And the Doctrine! (For a breif overview of what we beleive) It but yes, what Amyntas said, the FAQ can answer just about anything. :)

More
6 years 10 months ago #285810 by Carlos.Martinez3
Funny thing this Jedi ism . Yes our vocabulary is posted but when you think about this all our wisdom and tenants and stuff is not our own. Here we have a word. Syncretism. It is a use of all at any difrent chosen time by the individual. Wisdom. We use wisdom and knowledge from every where. Learning should not be taxed or confide to certain individuals , here it's as free as we can make it . Here every myth can be used for ourselfs if we choose one or all!
Our by laws are posted we have a name but in it truthfully , as in the movies every Jedi is difrent . Same name difrent planet powers wisdom ... As is in real life we are all as difrent as our thumbprint themselgs yet.. We are Jedi and live and learn together.
Difrent people same paths difrent chooses and all as strong as the next . That's the idea any ways ! Hope that helps a bit. This Jedi thing can be much more than just fan fare or a patch , if u choose !

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyan Sarden,

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi