Am I weird?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago #285371 by
Am I weird? was created by
I love being in the extreme dark alone. Nothing makes me feel more secure than being in an environment where I can't see my hand in front of my face. Is this weird?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago #285372 by
Replied by on topic Am I weird?
Nothing weird with doing what you love. Once in a while I like going to my garage when it's pitch black just so I can swing around my saber. :p guess that's not the same tho, as my saber lights up everything. (I tend to like knowing what's around me)

But I would say no, it's not weird to like hanging out in an enviroment you enjoy being in. :D

More
6 years 10 months ago #285373 by Amaya
Replied by Amaya on topic Am I weird?
Nope not weird lol
Sounds pretty normal to me. Do you get to the point where you know in your head where things are, like a mental picture so you can get around?
I like the dark.

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi,

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #285374 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic Am I weird?
I had a friend one time who wanted to get some of those flies that leave their larva under your skin. He said that when the larva hatched and the flies started coming out of hisbody, they would kinda be his babies in a way.

Youre probably ok.

I mean youre probably weird in your own ways but not so weird you should worry lol

People are complicated.
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion, Amaya,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago #285375 by

Rinan Shan wrote: I love being in the extreme dark alone. Nothing makes me feel more secure than being in an environment where I can't see my hand in front of my face. Is this weird?

I like to sit the dark , pitch black , we used to have an underground shelter in the house where i grew up a relic from the second world war , it had thick iron cladded doors and when you closed it you could hear youself breathe , i used to love just sitting there imagianing all kinds of stories , so neh you're good. I never became afraid of the dark , i find it too light in to many places these days , cannot even see the stars properly anymore ...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago #285376 by

OB1Shinobi wrote: I had a friend one time who wanted to get some of those flies that leave their larva under your skin. He said that when the larva hatched and the flies started coming out of hisbody, they would kinda be his babies in a way.

Youre probably ok.

I mean youre probably weird in your own ways but not so weird you should worry lol

Sweet Jebus. :o Is your friend from the book Dracula? Legit gave me the creeps. :p

More
6 years 10 months ago #285377 by Leah Starspectre
Replied by Leah Starspectre on topic Am I weird?
Have you tried sensory deprivation?

It's a really neat experience where you float in skin-temperature salt water in a completely soundless and lightness environment.

I loved it. It felt like I was in eternity! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago #285378 by

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #285379 by

Rinan Shan wrote: I love being in the extreme dark alone. Nothing makes me feel more secure than being in an environment where I can't see my hand in front of my face. Is this weird?

I love sitting in the darkness, especially if it is raining outside as I like that sound a lot... , candlelight is also lovely as it allows me to see were I am walking, and flames also are beautiful to watch. :blush:

What is considered 'weird'? If everyone would be doing the same, or feeling the same, I would be bored very soon. :blink:
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by .

More
6 years 10 months ago #285381 by Alexandre Orion
Replied by Alexandre Orion on topic Am I weird?

Aqua wrote:

I love sitting in the darkness, especially if it is raining outside as I like that sound a lot... , candlelight is also lovely as it allows me to see were I am walking, and flames also are beautiful to watch. :blush:

What is considered 'weird'? If everyone would be doing the same, or feeling the same, I would be bored very soon. :blink:

It isn't raining outside, but this sounds precisely like the ambiance here right now ...

Attachment WIN_20170526_23_11_44_Pro.jpg not found

And I'm just totally bizarre ... go figure ;)

Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
[img
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: , OB1Shinobi, FTPC, Kobos

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi