Appreciation for TOTJO

More
6 years 10 months ago #282481 by Eleven
Some may read this and think that I am brown nosing but, I was reflecting on my journey as a Jedi in 2011 till now and I remember when I first came here and met everyone and started my IP...getting a letter in the mail from TOTJO for the first time and just like wow...I am a jedi. The tears of joy and appreciation once the IP studies was over, my Master Firewolf taking me on as his Apprentice and the bond I have with him. The excitement of going to seaside oregon with my wife to celebrate (well kinda...mine but, not so much my wife) my knighthood...It's been a long journey...seen alot of faces and Jedi that I thought would for sure become pillars at TOTJO and sadly, decided not to return. People I respect so much Jestor, Br. John, of course my Master Firewolf, Rosalyn J, CryoJen (one of my very first friends), Arcade, my dear friend MartaLina...and that is just to name a few I got more...

I am so glad to be here and it's become my home away from home...but, as time has gone on the temple...the jedi have become apart of me and within me...Even when I am not online the temple always goes with me. Often lately, my fellow jedi have been in a squabble about the "physical" temple but, you see this temple has been here and has been a place for other FORCE sensitive people like myself to come to it's so terribly hard in person to meet others who believe in the Living Force or take Jediism seriously. It would be nice to have a physical temple I am not saying that I wouldn't like that but if there never does this is still enough. The Jedi and the Council that are here...the leadership we have here..is enough and I am content. I love TOTJO and I love the jedi here and I am grateful to be here...my heart is full of gratitude.

and remember...

THE FORCE will be with you ALWAYS....

Sven One

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu, Zenchi, Carlos.Martinez3, Cyan Sarden

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago #282495 by
Replied by on topic Appreciation for TOTJO
I love you too, and i love it here too , even if i have to go through hell sometimes to learn to appreciate it , this is an amazing place to learn and teach , and i agree with everything you say , i am blessed to know you and my precious friends here , that you and others can put into words where i fail to do so , So i can learn from it.

The Temple is a sacred place indeed , deeply rooted in my heart , i know my spiky aura does not always allow for my love to shine through but i agree with you , i carry it with me in the real world and it has helped me understand and ultimately is giving me the tools to forgive ..very important ...

The Force is indeed with us , thank you for reminding me Seven :woohoo:

More
6 years 10 months ago #282740 by Eleven
Replied by Eleven on topic Appreciation for TOTJO
Love you Marta :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
6 years 10 months ago #282768 by Carlos.Martinez3
There are many great things that live in this place. There are many things that are present, ideas , joys, wins losses. My focus is my choice. To be in a place that lets me tell some one yes , yes and no your not crazy. Finding out we all have had a few of the same questions. To meet these people and find we share more and to learn from them, and the best part is we simply call u Jedi. No strings attached. Your value is as mine. We are difrent yet the same some how. We may be same cloth or same spirit but it's the light inside that finds the other lights. I'm grateful for this place. Dim can shine no doubt but after time here now I have a many lights as ideas I share here. What a place ! And ... We keep growing. TOTJO didn't tell me to do anything nor did the Jedi Doctorine but wow what a help! My actions have blossomed from the time in thought . I am progressing in every way I want and need. How can you not love a place that helps that along? I am glad I have this place.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyan Sarden,

More
6 years 10 months ago #282769 by Carlos.Martinez3
P's I'll always secon this motion. Say it any way you want I'll always water around me and join in. Gratefulness is a great thing to cultivate from experience and from what I've read... Yup! May the Force continue to be with y'all every where you seek it !

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyan Sarden,

More
6 years 10 months ago #282889 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic Appreciation for TOTJO
Oh wonderful wind
Carrying my whispers
To worlds far away