[Project Seeking Submissions] Jedi in the Real World

More
7 years 1 month ago #277079 by Kohadre
I'll see what I can do to put a submission together for you over the weekend.

So long and thanks for all the fish
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tellahane

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #277096 by Tellahane

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 month ago #277101 by
Hi Tella , would you be interested in writing a piece for the Totjo Newsletter about your project , it will generate a bit more exposure for you if you like , just let me know :)

More
7 years 1 month ago #277135 by Tellahane

MartaLina wrote: Hi Tella , would you be interested in writing a piece for the Totjo Newsletter about your project , it will generate a bit more exposure for you if you like , just let me know :)

Send me a pm when you get a chance of requirements or a template, starting format anything like that.

More
7 years 1 month ago #277197 by Tellahane
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
7 years 1 month ago #277298 by Whyte Horse
Jedis in the real world get in trouble for posting it here on totjo. Nobody wants to be associated with a real world rebel alliance fighting against the corporate empire, or a vigilante justice group punching nazis in the face. It's just not politically correct on a forum like totjo. Good luck with your submissions...

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.

More
7 years 1 month ago #277299 by Tellahane

Whyte Horse wrote: Jedis in the real world get in trouble for posting it here on totjo. Nobody wants to be associated with a real world rebel alliance fighting against the corporate empire, or a vigilante justice group punching nazis in the face. It's just not politically correct on a forum like totjo. Good luck with your submissions...

Well since I haven't met any Jedi who fall into that actual category, also the submissions are by majority anonymous even if they do exist...I would probably reject any submission that would be support of vigilante justice anyway as that in my mind is an unnecessary role and goes against the general teachings here anyway.

But nice try, if you would not mind, would you please just take your personal problems and work on them personally, and not randomly throw them in threads around the forums I would appreciate it at least in the scope of my posts and projects.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Breeze el Tierno

More
7 years 1 month ago #277300 by Whyte Horse
Whatever you need to tell your self...

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi