Telekinesis?

More
7 years 8 months ago #255025 by sNe1a
Telekinesis? was created by sNe1a
I have believed in telekinesis all of my life. I try to practice it when I can, but havent had much luck lately due to my lack of energy.

What are your thoughts on it?

(Please be respectful of other's beliefs in this)

Oof

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #255026 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic Telekinesis?
I haven't tried it, but I wont rule it out :)

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: sNe1a

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #255027 by
Replied by on topic Telekinesis?
Ryder brought this up a while ago, and I think we eventually decided that it is an impossibility.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #255029 by
Replied by on topic Telekinesis?
As a Jedi community it is only natural that people bring this up frequently.

Personally, I put zero stock in telekinesis. As my favorite saying on the topic goes, all those who believe in telekinesis raise my right hand.

More
7 years 8 months ago #255030 by sNe1a
Replied by sNe1a on topic Telekinesis?

Silas Mercury wrote: Ryder brought this up a while ago, and I think we eventually decided that it is an impossibility.

Well it doesn't mean that I have to decide that. ;)
And as for Ryder, he won't ever stop believing in it, from what I can tell :)

Oof

More
7 years 8 months ago #255031 by Alethea Thompson
Replied by Alethea Thompson on topic Telekinesis?
Karen (she's on Facebook now, frequents Jedi Church (the Original), but use to be with ToTJF) teaches a class on "feeling the Force", she's said that she has some experience in telekinesis. At one point when I ran the Force Realists Online Magazine, we had some of her work on how to do basics that will help you with TK.

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana
The following user(s) said Thank You: sNe1a

More
7 years 8 months ago #255033 by sNe1a

Alethea Thompson wrote: Karen (she's on Facebook now, frequents Jedi Church (the Original), but use to be with ToTJF) teaches a class on "feeling the Force", she's said that she has some experience in telekinesis. At one point when I ran the Force Realists Online Magazine, we had some of her work on how to do basics that will help you with TK.

I actually have friended her and she had taught me to feel the force, haha. Small world :P

Oof
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alethea Thompson

More
7 years 8 months ago #255038 by Leah Starspectre
Replied by Leah Starspectre on topic Telekinesis?
Since it's something that can allegedly be done in practice, I'll believe it when I see it. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, , sNe1a

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #255039 by Alethea Thompson
Replied by Alethea Thompson on topic Telekinesis?
For me, I don't really focus on that type of training. It's not practical for me. If someone wanted to cultivate it for something practical, however, that would be great.

I tend to focus on more on using spirituality in the psychological sense. Some of the things we are teaching in the Jedi Mystic group (it's a Jedi Federation and Force Academy, we're teaching our first class currently) is the use of shamanic journeys for introspection and healing.

To me, it's all about how you use the skill. If it's something you can't find a use for in your line of work (I'm just not working in a field that requires TK to help people) then it's a fun hobby, but that's all I see it as. :) So I'm just not going to take my time to put effort into it.

That said, I really do want someone to learn TK so they can lift huge objects, then go to Iraq and tell ISIS they are the son of Allah. You've no idea how awesome I think that would be XD!

Edit: Actually if it was a woman, that we would be even more epic. XD!

Woman: I am the daughter of Allah! *lifts a huge truck with mind* You have disgraced my father!

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Alethea Thompson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , sNe1a

More
7 years 8 months ago #255044 by sNe1a

Alethea Thompson wrote: For me, I don't really focus on that type of training. It's not practical for me. If someone wanted to cultivate it for something practical, however, that would be great.

I tend to focus on more on using spirituality in the psychological sense. Some of the things we are teaching in the Jedi Mystic group (it's a Jedi Federation and Force Academy, we're teaching our first class currently) is the use of shamanic journeys for introspection and healing.

To me, it's all about how you use the skill. If it's something you can't find a use for in your line of work (I'm just not working in a field that requires TK to help people) then it's a fun hobby, but that's all I see it as. :) So I'm just not going to take my time to put effort into it.

That said, I really do want someone to learn TK so they can lift huge objects, then go to Iraq and tell ISIS they are the son of Allah. You've no idea how awesome I think that would be XD!

Edit: Actually if it was a woman, that we would be even more epic. XD!

Woman: I am the daughter of Allah! *lifts a huge truck with mind* You have disgraced my father!

HAHA!!

If laughter was poisonous I would be dead :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oof
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alethea Thompson

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi