Thank our guides on the Path

More
7 years 11 months ago #242169 by MadHatter
In honor of Jediism day let us thank those that have acted as guides along our path. I will kick this off with my own thanks.

Thank you to Jestor who has been there from almost day one answering my questions and helping point me in the right direction.

Thank you to Firewolf who has run the "after care program" for the IP helping me with lessons and being there to chat with as I wait for Apprenticeship.

Thank you to TBZ and Cabur Senaar for keeping in touch and answering questions throughout my time here.

Finally thank you to all who have interacted with me on the site as I have learned from all who I have come into contact with as I walk the Path.

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Wescli Wardest, Alexandre Orion, Carlos.Martinez3, Breeze el Tierno, OB1Shinobi and 5 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 11 months ago #242172 by
Replied by on topic Thank our guides on the Path
Thanks for starting this thread, MadHatter, and for all of the great conversations and debates we have shared here.

Thank you to my Master tzb first and foremost for the wise guidance and the long leash to allow me to discover on my own.

Thank you Atticus and Goken for being my brothers along this journey - per fraternitate consurgamus :)

Thanks to Maitre Alexandre and the rest of the family for the friendship and acceptance.

And thank you to each and every Jedi working every day to make this world a better place.

More
7 years 11 months ago #242173 by MadHatter
I also wanted to add a special thanks to BR John our founder and all those who helped the early formation of this wonderful Temple. Without those people we would not even have this great home away from home.

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Breeze el Tierno, Loudzoo

More
7 years 11 months ago #242175 by Carlos.Martinez3
Master Wess thank you so much for being my Mentor and my friend, as we continue to walk our paths together yet separate! Cabur and Jestor Pastor...I ride in your wake of leadership. TZB, Mr Stu, I am so glad I have you in this place to pm you any time I have questions! Brother John, I can not say a million thank yous with out tearing up and saying this TEMPLE is IS a place of strength and learning for me AND, AND my family! Thank you will seem so small when we pass this "idea: on!
To my students I could not be in the place of my path without each and every one of you! Not only are we togeather but I trust you with a every day kind of friend ship.! Cyan Marta Jack... you truly are the reason the Temple is here...me too!

*BOWS!
I am glad I am Jedi ...with you all!
If I missed any one i will make it a point to find and thank you personally!
Happy Jedi day!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Wescli Wardest, Alexandre Orion, Breeze el Tierno

More
7 years 11 months ago #242176 by Leah Starspectre
At this point, I'm still too new to have found any particularly important individual guides...but the TotJO community as a whole has been amazingly supportive and encouraging and I'm very thankful for you all!

Although I guess I should thank Akkarin for doing the podcast interview that led me to the Temple, ha ha!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Alexandre Orion, Carlos.Martinez3, Breeze el Tierno

More
7 years 11 months ago #242178 by Amaya
Replied by Amaya on topic Thank our guides on the Path
Jestor as my friend and companion on this path I will always be grateful for his guidance, even if I sometimes disagree :) Thank you!
Alex and Ethan, Cabur and Br John, Wescil and Carlos, Lykeios and Edan, for guidance at different times.
Thank you!
And of cause Zenchi.
Thank's :)
You are all my guides through life.
Even when you don't realise it.
So thank you

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Wescli Wardest, Carlos.Martinez3, Breeze el Tierno, Loudzoo

More
7 years 11 months ago #242182 by Wescli Wardest
There are a lot of people I would like to thankā€¦ for their efforts, our relationships and them just being wonderful people. :cheer:

A lot of the guides from when I started are no longer here... :unsure:
Many of the friends, teachers and that made Totjo so special have moved on; going where their paths had them go. Time changes so many things; and, now there are so many new friends and teachers. :cheer:

And through it all Jestor has been my partner in crime. :P

Thank you all B)

And thank you Jestor.

Monastic Order of Knights
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Carlos.Martinez3, Breeze el Tierno

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 11 months ago #242188 by
Like Miss_Leah, I am also too new to have really built a relationship with any particular leaders, but I am grateful for the assistance I have received from Jestor and tzb as well as the indirect guidance I have received by reading sermons and posts by folks like Adder, Cabur Senaar, and Akkarin.
I am also grateful for supportive comments from leaders like Kit and Alexandre Orion. It boosts my confidence and lets me know I'm on the right track.
This community is full of great teachers who foster a supportive environment which helps us all grow in our respective paths.

I would also like to acknowledge the greatest teacher in my life, Jesus Christ. To me, Jesus is the greatest Jedi who ever lived. His example reminds me that it is possible to walk in love with my neighbor, to forgive when I don't feel like it and most importantly, to be respectful whether the person front of me deserves it or not. We are one.

If we are willing, we can learn from those who have gone before us. To those who have gone before us, thank you for sharing what you've learned and for being patient with us as we proceed in this learning process called life. May the Force be with you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #242190 by
I dont know where to start , so many people that i am thankfull for here at the Temple , for welcoming me into this community , offering me a place where i can study and improve , my Master Carlos who is ever so patient with me , my brothers Cyan and Jack , the Council , the Clergy ,so many Knights , Novices , Members , Guests , like i said , i dont know where to start , just thank you

All of you * smooch*

Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #242206 by
Thank you to Alex, Cabur, and Ros.

Thank you to V, tzb, MCSH, Jestor (you're unending PMs are not annoying), Proteus, Akkarin, and Arcade.

Thank you to all the random people who PM me when they feel I need it.

Thank you to every one who takes the time to disagree with me.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi