Views on "Kinesis" and other forms of energy manipulation

More
8 years 4 months ago #218046 by Alethea Thompson
Anyways, back to the OT:

If it's not something that is a good use of your time, there isn't a point in pursuing it.

That said, Karen and Vishwa Jay have said that they believe Telekinesis has some great value. I've not experienced myself, but Karen teaches a course from time to time on Facebook that aims to help people develop some basics before going into Telekinesis techniques. From their experience, I've been told that they believe it was of great aid to them in terms of being able to apply the technique in conjunction with pre-existing human ability (example given: being able to alleviate some of the weight of a heavy object to be able to lift it).

Again, I don't know. I've never witnessed it first hand, but as neither one are here to tell the story, I can relay it to you.

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #218079 by
Alethea Thompson R U telling us who is or is not a Jedi? :unsure: :)

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #218084 by Alethea Thompson
I've not made statements beyond "Wayne Williams definitely isn't one." But if I sat down with you for awhile, got to know you well enough, I could gauge anyone that has taken an oath here at ToTJO as to whether or not they are within the parameters, or if they need to work on themselves before they can truly live up to the name.

I would HOPE that people would want to actually live up to the standards in the Doctrine, rather than pretend to.

All I'm saying though, is there is an absolute wrong way. To say there isn't a wrong way at all, well that's just a testament that you don't actually care about being a Jedi. You're just looking for acceptance. Which is truly saddening, because you should need to find acceptance by joining a philosophy you don't actually feel drawn to. That's no life.

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Alethea Thompson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, Tellahane

More
8 years 4 months ago #218112 by OB1Shinobi

Alethea Thompson wrote: All I'm saying though, is there is an absolute wrong way.

yeah i agree with this

People are complicated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tellahane

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi