What Is Your "Champion" Cause?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #210213 by
Replied by on topic What Is Your "Champion" Cause?

CryojenX wrote: You raise a good point. Focus is an admirable trait, but to focus on one thing necessitates ignoring others.

Naturally, there's no black and white answer. Your statement is correct, but sometimes it takes that focused person with drive and a specific vision to get something done. Perhaps it's because I just started the IP, but this sounds a bit like the edge-walking analogy. If you go too far in either direction, you fall. The best answer lies somewhere in the middle. ;)
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #210237 by
Replied by on topic What Is Your "Champion" Cause?
Personally, I very much enjoy Humblebundle. I get some indie games, supporting the little guy, and some money goes to various charities. Is it a bit of a cop out? Yes. But I find it soothing to not have to choose between hundreds of charities and allow a bit of money to go to everybody in need.

More
8 years 4 months ago #210548 by Yugen
I am engaged in some charity organisations and i sometimes participate in local events, last month i for example donated some things to refugees

I feel like i that have much and i can give to others
I try to spread love and light as often as i can basically

TOTJO Novice

Yugen (幽玄): is said to mean “a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe… and the sad beauty of human suffering”

IP Journal

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi