New Head of Public Relations

More
3 years 11 months ago #351737 by Carlos.Martinez3
It is my privilege to announce Nakis as the new Head of Public Relations for the Temple of the Jedi Order.
Please welcome him to the new position and new tasks and responsibilities that come with this position. It ain’t easy but we are glad to have those willing to serve in their own places of specialties for our own Temple. It is a privilege and a joy to have Nakis head this part of the Temple, so join me please in congratulations and enragement.
https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/community/5795-nakis

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis, Rosalyn J, J. K. Barger, Rex, MichaelD, jedijoshuabe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #351738 by Rosalyn J
Congratulations Nakis

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

More
3 years 11 months ago #351753 by J. K. Barger
Awesome Nakis! Congrats! You’re going to be great!!!

The Force is with you, always.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
3 years 11 months ago #351757 by Nakis
Replied by Nakis on topic New Head of Public Relations
Hello and thank you all for your warm congratulations!

I have a lot of things in the planning stages! Those of you who know me, I'm a big fan of consolidation and surge methodology. So, here's sort of my plan for everyone to be aware because I'm also big into that transparency thing and communal working.

1. Internal Consolidation: I'm going to work to identify what resources we have now, update various documentation needs, and identify current team members. This will begin to identify what we may or may not be missing and help me gain a better appreciation of the status of everything!

2. External Consolidation: I'm going to push out a bunch of surveys and data calls. This is going to be very important for everyone to partake in if possible. This helps the PR team know what people are feeling, what people want, and ultimately how best to serve the community. If too few people respond, we can't respond to actual issues, just what we think the issues are.

3. Formation: Once we get consolidated, I want to begin to formulate a plan on addressing needs/concerns/avenues raised by surveys and the needs of the Temple.

4. Surge: Once we have the planning stages of Formation done, we will begin initiating various plans. As a great example of why I prefer surging for most things (flexibility is key, always) is if we view Twitter and Facebook to be partners, I want to ensure we are ready to do both Twitter and Facebook at the same time. We have a lot of self-referential links or data, and I want to ensure that when people observe something, it all reflects current things.

5. Consolidate: Once we get the ball rolling on operations, we'll begin reviewing their impacts and continually adjust based on feedback. It's important to ensure we are heading in the right direction or being able to respond to new stimuli or resources.

6. Go back to Stage 2.

This is going to be a lot of work, but it's fulfilling work and I will be inviting people to join us on this grand adventure who have a drive for the uncertain waters of Public Relations and Marketing as we get going!

May the Force be with you all,

Nakis

Licensed Clergy Person
The following user(s) said Thank You: J. K. Barger, Carlos.Martinez3, Rex, MichaelD

More
3 years 11 months ago #351758 by ZealotX
sounds great! Congrats.

More
3 years 11 months ago #351768 by For-Emris
Congratulations! Good luck in this work! May the Force give you strength for it!

Love is a manifestation of the Force that unites all living creatures ...

More
3 years 11 months ago #351774 by Alethea Thompson
CONGRATULATIONS!! :D

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana

More
3 years 11 months ago #351775 by Zero
Replied by Zero on topic New Head of Public Relations
Congrats nakis!

Master Zero
House of Orion
TOTJO Council Member
Head Moderator and Education Administration Member
Journals- IP / Apprentice / Knight / BDiv / MDiv / Personal
My Apprentice: Morkano
Knighted Apprentices: Diana W, Atania, Ashria, Tannis Yarl, Tavi, Rini, Khwang

”Everything that exists in this world has a hidden meaning within. When you look deeper at things, beyond initial appearance, you discover their true reality.”

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 11 months ago #351778 by
Replied by on topic New Head of Public Relations
Congrats Nakis! May the Force be with you with your endeavors!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi