tzb, Assistant Pastor for the Seminary, Resignation, 2014

More
9 years 3 months ago #173937 by Breeze el Tierno
Always good when someone puts their priorities in order. I'm happy for you. Go do what needs doing. Everyone is here for you if you need. Take care.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Alexandre Orion

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #173946 by Cyan Sarden
I don't know you personally but I fully respect your decision to get your priorities in life straight. It's something that's necessary once in a while - May the Force be with you!

Do not look for happiness outside yourself. The awakened seek happiness inside.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 3 months ago #173957 by
The call to the hero on the road of trials is heard and he answers with his choices.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 3 months ago #173992 by
Thank you for everything, tzb. :) I hope you get where you want to be.

The Force will be with you, always.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 3 months ago #173999 by
Remember to follow your bliss!

Farewell until we meet again on the digital byways!

More
9 years 3 months ago #174002 by Tarran
I hope you find your good bearings soon, and set your healthy roots deep in, so that you might more fluently attend to all you'd love to attend to, unencumberedly (yes, it's a word now - I've just used it lol) - I'm very glad that you aren't all-or-nothing'ing this, and will still be around - I'd really hoped to get to know you more, and exchange some ideas. I've caught some glimpses of your spirit, and I hope to see more :)

I'm a hubby and a Daddy as well, and can totally relate... and if it's not inappropriate to offer, I'm a good ear if you need one - better than a stranger on a bus, I'm a dude clear across the planet on the other side of the world! :D Don't be a stranger ;)

Be well, enjoy peace, thrive in the embrace of your family, your tribe - and may the Force be with you and yours, always :)

Apprentice to J. K. Barger

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 3 months ago #174010 by
I hope I have adequately expressed my gratitude in the past for all you have done for the Temple and for being an inspiration to me personally. I have thoroughly enjoyed our conversations, and I will continue to look forward to them even if they have to be more infrequent for a time. I am confident that you can handle any challenges you are facing and I applaud you for facing them with courage. Passion, yet serenity. You will find balance.

May the Force be with you, brother!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 3 months ago #174178 by
Thank you for your service.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public