19 Powerful Frequency Tones At Once | Achieve Astral Projection ✚ 8D Audio.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #340824 by
If I may be so bold as to speak on this? I'd rather not see a thread locking (fear not, I have no authority, just trying to be the voice of reason), but, perhaps you all need to take a step back and breath? Let's be pragmatic, here.

Gisteron, it's all too easy to interpret your initial tone as hostile; as we all know, tone doesn't translate well in text, and if you meant no harm/weren't coming in to derail and disrupt, say so and move on, maybe? We're all just a little too quick to getting defensive and lashing out. Nobody is going to tell you everybody has to like what you have to say (I won't, anyway), but you would still be well advised to be mindful of what you say, as well as what you do. If your not looking to stir up trouble or start beef, maybe think about the outcome of your words and choose them carefully? If you don't like what someone has to share in temple, if you think it's wrong for the temple, well, there's a system in place, and it can't work if you don't let it: use the system, go through the channels, rather than "attacking" with snide remarks. At the end of the day, though? Just don't get involved in threads you don't want any part of.

J.K., lightbringer, let's not pile-on, ok? This consistently doesn't solve anything, least of all here. If you're so convinced Gisteron is a troll, ignore him, he'll get bored and leave. I don't think that's what's going, though. None-the-less, if you think something genuinely wrong is being done, I refer again to the system we have in place: The machine can't work if the cogs don't mesh, and it won't get started if you don't set it in motion. Report it, and move on. We are not here to police each other, nor are we expected to. We a have a segment of the staff tasked with enforcing the rules, so that we all can just focus on our own studies and experiences here.

This is not a negativity free place, necessarily, no place is, and we have a system in place for maintaining some semblance of order, so let's not act like it's 4-chan and the mod's are asleep, ok?
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #340826 by Carlos.Martinez3
What if ... we just acted without need of guidance or direction- Kinna like we already knew what was up? Hmm -

For every Jem I find here I had to dig thru rock. Not that rock is bad for me it’s just some times we all don’t have the same value on things and ideas. That’s ok too- one of the biggest obstacles in a Jeddist life I have found is can I continue to perform or act or be me or do my thing ( can I be my Jedi) - when no one else is? 7billion and climbing and not one fingerprint is the same.... and we are supposed to think we all are gunna vibe all the time? No way ! It’s like trying to harness lighting ... with a hanger ... and speaker wire - good luck! (Jokingly)

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #340833 by
I honestly can't say if the original post in this thread has merit or not. I can appreciate that music conveys energy that influences us, with the potential to be either profoundly uplifting and expanding or oppressively degrading, depending upon the music. I do think that the assertions that the assertions about the various frequencies cited in the OP could use some explanation and support; I cannot tell if any of the related assertions are true or not.

That being said, it seems significantly unhelpful to fire back at the poster with charges of being nonsensical and unresponsive, and to pretend to not understand what was meant by "hZ". It may be that Flexibility posted the same thing in April and then forgot about it, so provided the video and a copy of the text that its creator added a second time without meaning to cause offense. I find it's usually better to give people the benefit of the doubt in a case like this. I know I've occasionally surprised myself by watching a video online and thinking "Hey, I really like this!" only to discover I'd commented on it years before and then forgot the video completely.

A helpful rule of netiquette: to the greatest extent possible, avoid using the word "you". It tends to divert conversations away from their original subject into a discussion about the merits and worth of the various participants.

More
4 years 7 months ago #340837 by Gisteron
It wasn't pretending to not know, it was an - admittedly sly and pedantic - way of pointing out that this isn't coming from a place of understanding of music or sound more broadly, because anyone who does would know how to spell the unit and perhaps mistype it once or twice, rather than nineteen or more times.
As for the benefit of the doubt... I did in April, I even obeyed the OP's plea to keep negativity away in my initial reply. What I can believe is that this was indeed posting a new thread and forgetting all about it. After all, they are posting it across half the bloody internet. Chances are good one would forget one site or another.
https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/37749-19-powerful-frequency-tones-at-once-achieve-astral-projection-%E2%9C%9A-8d-ambisonic-audio/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f153/19-powerful-frequency-tones-achieve-1164500/?s=f65bfb3d47f9a60ff47439e50e5225eb#post8957783
https://www.reddit.com/r/futurebeats/comments/ck6zmg/19_powerful_frequency_tones_at_once_achieve/
http://damnlag.com/threads/19-powerful-frequency-tones-at-once-achieve-astral-projection-%E2%9C%9A-5-planetary-frequencies-8d-ambisonic-audio.97028/

One key reason why we do have such a far reaching patience for spam like this may be that we are to a fair extent a place of intellectual discourse, and we can treat things fairly and meritoriously, no matter who posts them or how sincere we think they are... Right?

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brick, Rex

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #340847 by
Upon further reflection during the day, I have decided that I was too quick to act. While I did not find Gisteron's tone helpful, I did not contribute anything helpful either. I was too quick to act without knowing all the facts. I sincerely apologize to all involved, especially you, Gisteron. I hope that we can become friends, or at least civil acquaintances. :)

Thank you for your input, Kelrax. It was very helpful. (You did get my name wrong though :))

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #340851 by

lightscribe wrote: Upon further reflection during the day, I have decided that I was too quick to act. While I did not find Gisteron's tone helpful, I did not contribute anything helpful either. I was too quick to act without knowing all the facts. I sincerely apologize to all involved, especially you, Gisteron. I hope that we can become friends, or at least civil acquaintances. :)

Thank you for your input, Kelrax. It was very helpful. (You did get my name wrong though :))

Sincere apologies; it wouldn't have been hard for me to check ^_^U

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #344920 by
Brother, i am not advertising. I am not even making these videos. I want to share this with people to help them in infinite ways. I believe everyone can get some kind of benefit from this kind of music. I got many friends into meditating with this kind of music.
Im listening to these kind of audio tracks for 2 years already. They changed my life and perception many times. If you find the right kind of music it can really really enhance your meditation experiences. I know it does the magic for me. It really helps many people out there, you just need to give it a chance. For example isochronic tones are scientificaly proven to improve and change your brain waves. There are also binaural beats, here is one official study which i managed to find:
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4428073/

EDIT: i tried to quote, but it does not work for me somehow.
EDIT #2: Try this one, it has square isochronic tones, it should increase your alpha brain waves, they are called "relaxed but focused",
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #344921 by
One can find very interesting you tube videos. A lot of the binaural ones help me - headache, back pain, etc. I appreciate you sharing the link. I will check it out. Some of them resonate for me, some not; all worth investigating.

Thank you for the post.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #345136 by
I'm eternally grateful that i came across another open minded person.
Thank you for your comment and im glad that you are into the sound healing world.
This kind of music can really help with many different things and improve different aspects of your life.

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #345144 by Rex
Was Gist's reply was deleted because he was right? It's hard to believe flexibility is genuinely trying to contribute to TotJO when he spams a boilerplate copy/paste post with a video link to multiple forum sites, while not participating in any other fashion.

You can be open-minded while still recognizing spam for what it is. The only reason these external links haven't been removed is because they are for "health benefits" and not blatantly pirated Russian horror films

From the rules section in the FAQ:

Do not spam with either posts, private messages (PMs) or in chat.

Do not advertise anything which is "for-profit" and do not use the Temple to promote non-Temple services.

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Rex. Reason: Rules quote
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi