Shielding Bracelets

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #291958 by
Replied by on topic Shielding Bracelets
Could be, that was my goal XD sadly my art store is very hit or miss. Most of the beads are plastic and the actual stone ones arn't named so you have to just feel and guess what fits you best

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #291959 by Leah Starspectre
If you're looking for a good source for stone beads, I make my mala ouf of beads from Fire Mountain Gems. They have a variety of stone/gem/wood beads in many sizes/qualities. Plus they are not expensive (unless you want super high quality gemstone, lol) and the shipping is fast and cheap! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Kit

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #291962 by
Does anyone know any good places I can buy decent beads? Michael's? Joann's? I want to get some that are nice and would prefer real instead of plastic ^^

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #291963 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Shielding Bracelets

vladucard wrote: Does anyone know any good places I can buy decent beads? Michael's? Joann's? I want to get some that are nice and would prefer real instead of plastic ^^

Both those locations will have them but you gotta make sure you feel them. If you don't know how plastic feels vs stone, I'll second Fire Mountain Gems. They're very reasonable and has good stuff. Everything you'll need to make it. Etsy could be another option. If you have a Hobby Lobby they'll have something too. Wallmart also carries a few beads. Really anywhere that has craft supplies will have something.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Kit.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #291964 by
Michael's is where I got these ones

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #291968 by
That's what I thought, thank ya!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #292036 by

Kit wrote: Ooo I like the double wrap Triss!

If I made one I know I'd put in quartz and amber for sure. maybe tiger's eye. Something black. I need to look up meanings sometime haha

So like....way back in the day...way way back XD haha An old friend of mine from TJW (The Jediism Way) board gave me this list for one of my library projects.

Naturally I always suggest people do more research into each stones meaning and even then.....Meditate with the stone and discover your own meaning. As your resonance and the stones resonance will bond with you differently than it would me.

Even so....its always fun for me to look back on this list. So. Enjoy!

Article Location:: This was a Post by Icarus on a Sister Community Board The Jediism Way.

Amplification- Orange Calcite, Quartz Crystal.
This could be used for anything that you need to be enhanced. This might include healing, knowledge, strength, or even studying for an upcoming test.

Anger Management- Amethyst, Carnelian, Lepidolite, Topaz

Bad Habits- Moonstone, Obsidian, Black Onyx

Beauty- Amber, Cat's Eye, Jasper, Opal, Rose Quartz

Business- Green Agate, Aventurine, Bloodstone, Emerald, Jade, Lapis Lazuli, Malachite, Green Tourmaline

Change- Ametrine, Opal, Unakite, Watermelon Tourmaline
Childbirth- Geode, Moonstone, Mother-of-Pearl

Cleansing- Aquamarine, Salt

Courage- Agate, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Bloodstone, Carnelian, Diamond, Hematite, Lapis Lazuli, Tiger's Eye, Watermelon Tourmaline

Creativity- Orange Calcite, Citrine, Opal, Topaz

Depression- Blue Agate, Kunzite

Dieting- Moonstone, Blue Topaz

Divination- Amethyst, Azurite, Hematite, Moonstone, Rainbow Obsidian, Opal, Quartz Crystal

Dreams- Amethyst, Azurite, Hematite, Citrine, Opal, Snowflake Obsidian

Eloquence- Carnelian, Celestite, Emerald

Friendship- Crysophase, Rose Quartz, Pink Tourmaline, Turqouise

Gambling- (Luck with)- Amazonite, Aventurine, Tiger's Eye

Gardening- Green Agate, Green Moss, Jade, Malachite, Quartz Crystal

Grounding- Hematite, Kunzite, Moonstone, Obsidian, Salt, Black Tourmaline

Healing/Health- Banded Agate, Green Agate, Amethyst, Aventurine, Azurite, Bloodstone, Carnelian, Coral, Diamond, Flint, Garnet, Hematite, Jade, Jasper, Lapis Lazuli, Peridot, Petrified Wood, Quartz Crystal, Smokey Quartz, Sapphire, Sunstone, Yellow Topaz, Turquoise

Joy- Orange Calcite, Crysoprase, Sunstone, Unakite

Love- Alexandrite, Amber, Amethyst, Crysocolla, Diamond, Enerald, Jade, Lapis Lazuli, Lepidolite, Malachite, Moonstone, Opal, Peral, Rose Quartz, Sapphire, Topaz, Pink Tourmaline, Turquoise

Luck- Alexandrite, Amber, Apache Tear, Aventurine, Chalcedony, Crysoprase, "Holey" Stones, Lepidolite, Opal, Pearl, Tiger's Eye, Turquoise

Magickal Power/Force Affinity- Bloodstone, Orange Calcite, Crystal Quartz, Malachite, Opal, Ruby

Meditation- Ametrine, Geodes, Hematite, Crystal Quartz, Sodalite, Sugalite

Mental Ability- Aventurine, Citrine, Emerald, Flourite, Quartz Crystal

Nightmare Prevention- Chalcedony, Citrine, Lepidolite, Ruby/Blue Agate, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Aventurine, Carnelian

Peace- Coral, Diamond, Kunzite, Lepidolite, Malachite, Obsidian, Sapphire, Sodolite, Blue Tourmaline

Peaceful Separation- Black Onyx, Black Tourmaline, Hematite

Physical Energy- Banded Agate, Garnet, Quartz Crystal, Rhodocrosite, Sunstone, Tiger's Eye

Physical Strength- Banded Agate, Amber, Bloodstone, Diamond, Garnet

Prosperity- Abalone, Green Agate, Aventurine, Bloodstone, Crysoprase, Jade, Emerald, Mother-of-Pearl, Malachite, Opal, Pearl, Peridot, Ruby, Sapphire, Tiger's Eye, Green Tourmaline

Protection- Apache Tear, Carnelian, Chalcedony, Crysoprase, Citrine, Coral, Diamond, Emerald, Flint, Garnet, Jade, Jasper, Pearl, Obsidian, Peridot, Petrified Wood, Quartz Crystal, Ruby, Salt, Smokey Topaz,Staurolite, Sunstone, Tiger's Eye, Black Tourmaline, Turquoise

Psychic Abilities- Amethyst, Aquamarine, Azurite, Citrine, Quartz Crystal, Emerald, "Holey" stones, Lapis Lazuli

Psychic Attack- Alexandrite, Flourite, Hematite, Opal, Tiger's Eye

Spirituality- Amethyst, Lepidolite, Sodalite, Sugalite

Stress- Leopard -skin Agate, Amethyst, Crysoprase, Jade, Jasper, Paua Shells

Success- Amazonite, Crysoprase, Marble (and any associated with luck)

Travel- Aquamarine, Chalcedony

Wisdom- Amethyst, Coral, Jade, Sodalite, Sugalite

Alerion adds: Carnelian is also a very good stone for seeing the truth of the matter. It can help remove the blinders that the ego places over our eyes or to see the truth about someone even if it hurts. If you are having doubts about a situation carry a carnelian with you.

Bloodstone is a very healing stone, especially with abdomenal issues. I've always found it particularly useful for the feminine time of the month.

Amethyst -- for me the most healing of all stones. I start out each Reiki session with a few taps of the Amethyst crystal.

More
6 years 8 months ago #292044 by Kit
Thank you Triss!

Healing/Health- Banded Agate, Green Agate, Amethyst, Aventurine, Azurite, Bloodstone, Carnelian, Coral, Diamond, Flint, Garnet, Hematite, Jade, Jasper, Lapis Lazuli, Peridot, Petrified Wood, Quartz Crystal, Smokey Quartz, Sapphire, Sunstone, Yellow Topaz, Turquoise

So I should just make a bracelet out of ALL of these? hahaha

The stones I wear in my rings are Blue Topaz and Citrine for creativity and leadership. But I don't think they'd do well in a bracelet XD too expensive!

I was thinking of obsidian but I wasn't sure they made beads out of it but look at these! I didn't know it came in these colors!!
Rainbow Obsidian and Mahogany Obsidian

Ooo amber is more expensive than I was expecting XD

What size beads did you use Triss? 4mm and 6mm?

More
6 years 8 months ago #292050 by Kit
Triss, your green beads might be Imperial Jasper

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #292061 by

Kit wrote: Triss, your green beads might be Imperial Jasper