Donations

More
4 years 8 months ago #340445 by Carlos.Martinez3
Donations was created by Carlos.Martinez3
Hey all - Pastor Carlos here. The Temple of the Jedi Order is a non profit organization. It is one of many on-line communities that exist for the meeting and sharing of things never limited to Practices and ways - ideas- paths - you name it - it can be here.
We are currently low on funds and the most recent server switch was a smart move money wise.
We don’t publicly ask for donations often. It does cost money to exist, especially on-line.
5$ a month - would be minimum and the cost of a bite to eat or a soda or a snack to most of us.
If your a member, we don’t charge fees or one time anything. We don’t ask for money often. In the 5 years I’ve been here - I’ve never read where we needed funds.
We do.
If you like to donate, feel free, any amount. If you think the Temple is worthy - spend a monthly amount.
I leave this message to its continuing Temple that is still growing and shaping, changing and moving - but always active.

We have certificates we can print - free for all members knights clergy and so on.
Free

If you would like, I can print ,seal and send ya a hard copy certificate for a 10$ donation or above if ya like as well. All the money goes to the maintenance of the server - I think no one actually gets paid for the site as far as employees - it’s all volunteer basis. So think about it - we always need support but here lately we could use some donations.
I got 5 a month - what can you do?

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rosalyn J

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #340466 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic Donations

Attachment Screenshot_2019-07-17-17-02-59.png not found

Done

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 8 months ago #340469 by
Replied by on topic Donations
Since the example set thus far encourages sharing this, there's $5 US, compliments of Kelrax.

More
4 years 8 months ago #340493 by Kohadre
Replied by Kohadre on topic Donations
5-10 sent your way.

-Koh

Attachment Screenshot_20190718-220832.png not found

So long and thanks for all the fish
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3