Voting to ban members

More
4 years 8 months ago #340852 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Voting to ban members

Tempest Nox wrote:

Tellahane wrote:

ren wrote: The council only acts through a majority decision by councillors.

So was there a majority vote to unban someone recently or when they just appeared out of nowhere you just left it as was instead of enforcing the previous vote?

Now that I’m aware of who this regards, I find myself disturbed. I assumed this was about general ban policy.

I now confront you. It’s been over 22 months. Care to let it go?

Care to explain in detail why you were banned that last time around, including everyone involved?

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amaya

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 8 months ago #340855 by
Replied by on topic Voting to ban members

Zenchi wrote:
Care to explain in detail why you were banned that last time around, including everyone involved?

No, I don't care to at all. The past is behind me.

More
4 years 8 months ago #340861 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic Voting to ban members
Forgiveness I am a fan of. Forgetfulness, not so much. There are practical reasons to separate the two.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon

More
4 years 8 months ago #340863 by Zenchi

Tempest Nox wrote:

Zenchi wrote:

That's convenient, I wonder If the people you terrorized feel the same way...

Newer members should be informed as to why...

Passion, yet Serenity
TM- RyuJin

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #340864 by

Zenchi wrote:

Tempest Nox wrote:

Zenchi wrote:

I disagree. I’d rather be interacted with based on who I am, not who I was.

Seriously! "Terrorized"? I wasn't aware I had such an impact on people here. I'm amused that people are actually that weak, honestly. I wonder how such people even survive offline. Perhaps they have double reinforced, lead lined safe spaces? Goodness. Grow up. Seriously!

If any of those "terrorized" people are "Jedi", I don't think the Sith have any reason to be concerned. How pathetic. Do such ones actually think they are capable of being heroes? Dream on.

I'm not going to apologize again either. I did, it's done. Move on. I'm aware of what I did and I don't care to repeat it. Let it go and stop expecting me to basically knock on doors here, announcing whatever you want me to say like some sex offender or something.
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by . Reason: Added relevant data

More
4 years 8 months ago #340873 by Zenchi

Tempest Nox wrote:

Zenchi wrote:

Tempest Nox wrote:

Zenchi wrote:

Seriously! "Terrorized"? I wasn't aware I had such an impact on people here. I'm amused that people are actually that weak, honestly. I wonder how such people even survive offline. Perhaps they have double reinforced, lead lined safe spaces? Goodness. Grow up. Seriously!

If any of those "terrorized" people are "Jedi", I don't think the Sith have any reason to be concerned. How pathetic. Do such ones actually think they are capable of being heroes? Dream on.

I'm not going to apologize again either. I did, it's done. Move on. I'm aware of what I did and I don't care to repeat it. Let it go and stop expecting me to basically knock on doors here, announcing whatever you want me to say like some sex offender or something.

Something is right, lol. And no worries, I'm quite over it, (frankly your tactics never scared me) but thanks for the advice...

Just giving the newer members a heads up, it's also unjedi to sweep things under the rug, carry on...

Passion, yet Serenity
TM- RyuJin

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
4 years 8 months ago #340874 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Voting to ban members

Zenchi wrote:

Tempest Nox wrote:

Zenchi wrote:

Tempest Nox wrote:

Zenchi wrote:

Something is right, lol. And no worries, I'm quite over it, (frankly your tactics never scared me) but thanks for the advice...

Just giving the newer members a heads up, it's also unjedi to sweep things under the rug, carry on...

Will you also warn new members about your past zenchi?, or will you unjedily sweep it under the carpet?

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 8 months ago #340875 by

Zenchi wrote:

Giving newer members a “heads up”? For what exactly? It doesn’t sound like you’re “over it” either. Don’t kid yourself.

More
4 years 8 months ago #340888 by Avalon
Replied by Avalon on topic Voting to ban members
There was, in fact, a vote. One that determined permanent ban. Based upon the input of those apprentice and above, determined by those knights and above, and put into effect by the council and the knights advisors.

Forgiveness is one thing. You can forgive someone who has wronged you and never let them back in your life.

But what you're doing is completely ignoring, at the expense of those who were affected before... No. That's not forgiveness. That's deliberately stuffing your head in the sand.

That reeks of someone outside an abusive relationship telling the abused to let the abuser back into their lives. And shame on you for doing so.

But I'm not at all surprised either. Not after what I've seen for the last few years.

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #340890 by

Avalon wrote: There was, in fact, a vote. One that determined permanent ban. Based upon the input of those apprentice and above, determined by those knights and above, and put into effect by the council and the knights advisors.

Forgiveness is one thing. You can forgive someone who has wronged you and never let them back in your life.

But what you're doing is completely ignoring, at the expense of those who were affected before... No. That's not forgiveness. That's deliberately stuffing your head in the sand.

That reeks of someone outside an abusive relationship telling the abused to let the abuser back into their lives. And shame on you for doing so.

But I'm not at all surprised either. Not after what I've seen for the last few years.

Yeah, I’m totally the same as an abusive spouse... and what happened is TOTALLY the same thing as domestic abuse. *Sarcasm* Get over yourself!

I’m not sure where you got your understanding of forgiveness but it’s not an understanding I’m familiar with. Last I checked, to forgive someone means to let their past go. It means to give them a fresh start, not constantly judge them for previous wrongs.

Frankly, I find your understanding of forgiveness to be downright repulsive.
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by .