Totjo mentioned in Wichita KS news paper?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #320292 by

MJ Hannigan wrote: So you will not be out there trying to represent the jediism and Jedi Realist community outside the cyber walls of totjo? Lol you take after your master even more then I thought.

But odds are if your comprehinion skills were up and your envy was down you would have read that this artical was not even about the American Jedi film. But in true colors you just need to troll.

I've read the article, twice to ensure I didn't miss anything, in fact, because the reference to the TotJO was so minute, I was wondering why this thread was indicating there was a discussion about TotJO in it. But it became apparent, it discusses you and Perris, two of the "stars" of this unflattering documentary.

I would appreciate you give me the same respect I'm affording you right now and stop calling me a damn troll. I do represent the community as a whole wherever I go. I do not hide my candle under a bushel. I've gotten flack for it, from friends and family alike. But I don't go about saying "Look how great I am" all the time.

I would also appreciate if you started taking me as my own man. I am not my master, though to be like my master is an ideal of mine. You only view him as a troll because he doesn't blindly nod his head and stroke your ego, instead calling it as it is. I am my own force to be reckoned with, focus instead of trying to drag my master in here as well.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #320293 by
Arisaig

What we discuss in interviews and what comes out are not always the same.

But either way their is certainly no love loss between totjo and myself but unlike some people and organizations at least I talk positive and promote the community as a whole regardless of my personal thoughts.

If you are your own man then start by showing it.

And this section is called news about the community.

It would also be nice for you to admit that this artical had aspects of the American Jedi film but was not about the American Jedi film.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #320294 by
Ill state it outright. This is about American Jedi and little else.

In fact,the article puts it best, "The film portrays Hannigan as a controversial figure in the Jedi community. He’s a bit of an online troll, others say, with an aggressive personality that thrives on attention."

More
5 years 11 months ago #320296 by Carlos.Martinez3
Mj my man ! What is going on? No creepy but the wife follows y’all on FB! I say y’all cuz some don’t know what y’all are doing for those kids and those people down in that inner city ! I give props to any one who take times to go to strangers and tell them “hey - there’s a better way” . Keep up the good work my man. ( did I let the cat out of the bag? ) thanks for the article and I appreciate what you do as a Jedi ! Your not like me but I’m not like you... and that’s ok ! Jedi ism is about the colors and our different stands that are available. Thanks for this... and I hope to see more piks of you in the papers ! Keep it up brother. Smack jack one time for me ! Tell him to get his to keep his head —-where it’s at ! Don’t loose that fire ! Fan it brother as he fans yours - that’s kinda what it’s al about hu? Much love and may the force we share seek and serve find y’all and you brother !

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Athena_Undomiel, Jack.Troutman

More
5 years 11 months ago #320297 by MadHatter
This thread has turned into bickering back and forth and name calling. Knock it off and discuss the thread topic civilly. Debate the thread material not people or personalities you do not like.

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Athena_Undomiel, , Zero

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #320298 by

MadHatter wrote: This thread has turned into bickering back and forth and name calling. Knock it off and discuss the thread topic civilly. Debate the thread material not people or personalities you do not like.

I am still wondering why this thread says it discusses TotJO, when its mostly about Hannigan and only passingly mentions TotJO.

More
5 years 11 months ago #320299 by MadHatter
Hannigan the thread appears that it would be better named TOTJO mentioned in Wichita KS newspaper.

Would you be amenable to a more accurate naming of the thread? Because to discuss means that it was either debated or talked about in detail. Which is not really the case. Though I do thank you for sharing the news here.

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can

More
5 years 11 months ago #320301 by Alethea Thompson
Arisaig, I think you've given this thread far too much of your attention. Maybe just let it go? Your first statement was enough, and who cares if the topic is misleading. Let's be honest, a LOT of headlines are misleading. Why does it it concern you so much that someone might click to see what it says and then- like most other people that have probably read over it, just be like "cool" and walk away.

So many other things you could have been doing with your time. ;)

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #320302 by

Alethea Thompson wrote: Arisaig, I think you've given this thread far too much of your attention. Maybe just let it go? Your first statement was enough, and who cares if the topic is misleading. Let's be honest, a LOT of headlines are misleading. Why does it it concern you so much that someone might click to see what it says and then- like most other people that have probably read over it, just be like "cool" and walk away.

So many other things you could have been doing with your time. ;)

Did let it go. Working on my internship now. I just asked a few questions and got no answers. But what else is new?

More
5 years 11 months ago #320303 by Jack.Troutman

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: ...Smack jack one time for me ! Tell him to get his to keep his head —-where it’s at !

Just for the record...he did smack me in the head! LOL
As far as the article goes, TotJO and many others were mentioned in the interview, what was printed however was up to the reporter and the editor, not Hannigan. Just like in American Jedi, the finished product was not up to Opie, Hannigan, or Perris. JS, have a great day and MTFBWYA

“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” Ernest Hemingway
TM: Carlos Martinez
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alethea Thompson, Carlos.Martinez3, Athena_Undomiel