The Thinking Atheist

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 10 months ago #194646 by
Replied by on topic The Thinking Atheist

Kitsu Tails wrote: Finely got it to load. Mmm Alot of things explained I don't quite agree with. :dry: but that's ok. :) Still awesome that he got on and talked with them :)

Do you disagree with his assessment of Jediism or his own interpretation of the Path? Because they are really two things.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 10 months ago #194647 by

Connor L. wrote: Hey!

Guess who was found on The Thinking Atheist?

Michael found his way on to that show. Very nice show. :) Start a 5:30 for the Jediism section.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thethinkingatheist/2015/06/09/jediism-and-the-religions-of-film-1

Haha! I only got the email for that yesterday but you've beaten me to it! I hadn't heard of the show so wasn't expecting anyone to actually stumble across it.

Finely got it to load. Mmm Alot of things explained I don't quite agree with. :dry: but that's ok. :) Still awesome that he got on and talked with them :)

I'm not sure to which parts you're referring, but he wanted it to be much more about "me" than I'm used to so it's probably much more personal than other stuff that's been done. Though I hope I've been as representative as I can!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 10 months ago #194649 by
Somebody who listens to the show posted it to IJRS a few days ago (before it came out).

That's how. I had never heard of it either.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #194650 by

Akkarin wrote:

Finely got it to load. Mmm Alot of things explained I don't quite agree with. :dry: but that's ok. :) Still awesome that he got on and talked with them :)

I'm not sure to which parts you're referring, but he wanted it to be much more about "me" than I'm used to so it's probably much more personal than other stuff that's been done. Though I hope I've been as representative as I can!

You did a great job ^_^ Don't get me wrong. I am sure I would have stumbled all over my words and messed it up (I was a MESS for the American Jedi Documentry XD haha!!)

I was just presenting conversation on the differing of beliefs :) Such as where the inspiration comes from (The films or the past philosophy used in it)

As one would say....Just talking ^_^
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by .

More
8 years 10 months ago #194654 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Re:The Thinking Atheist
Can't get it to play on my phone :(

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

More
8 years 10 months ago #194660 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic The Thinking Atheist
Here is the mp3. I hope it helps. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thethinkingatheist/2015/06/09/jediism-and-the-religions-of-film-1.mp3?localembed=download or http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thethinkingatheist/2015/06/09/jediism-and-the-religions-of-film-1.mp3 whichever one works best.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Edan

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
8 years 10 months ago #194661 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic The Thinking Atheist
Need to make make this available in the library...;)

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: ,

More
8 years 10 months ago #194669 by Locksley
Replied by Locksley on topic The Thinking Atheist
This was great! :cheer:

We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much, the best of us is washed away. -- J. Michael Straczynski, Babylon 5

The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 10 months ago #194740 by
Loved it! Great Job!