the ways to understand new kind of drugs.

More
11 years 7 months ago #71550 by PatrickB
I meet a toxicologist a month ago and i observe that in general these substances are instantly addictive and all the way to marijuana. He told me that THC in there is at least 18% very damageable for health and it suppose to be 2to 5% THC.And these substance in there are not just THC, this plant is vaporize whit dangerous gas which is kind of speed substance of ephedrine that create dependence to the plant witch is explosive for lung . And being really not only marijuana the plant is so polluted that people don't like it anymore event to smell it, it smell like mutation plant . And other type of drug in fact all of drug is armful for your health.He advise to get out of the drugs pollution is to stop as soon as you can and do not not event touch it and cancel all of those one's in your life who sell the drugs and the suppose friend s who influences you to consummation.It 's like by taking drugs friends he said that a circle of these party friend it casual it's call social consummation but it escalate trough the years and one day all you have as friend is drugs addicts.It like you go to friend house and it's always consummation time . that why one day they have to get out of that circle of destructive behaviour.And it is by education and prevention that a teen knows what it is and identifies the drug behaviours but if your teen don't know it well when is going to grow he will almost have a deformation all the way to the bones structure.And he 's giong to end up in the street where there no forgiveness hard life that imposition of drugs.So to get out he is going to go to the curing system.

The one that posses with a devices is responsible for others . Being at large is brought too my attention . An armor is the key to unarm devices .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 7 months ago #71750 by
I agree drugs are not good for your health, however, marijuana is no worse than tobacco or booze. It doesn't necessarily lead a person down a path of destruction. If you do it, you probably won't feel the need to shoot up heroine or snort cocaine. It does impact one's mood, as in it can be slightly addictive but it's no worse than caffeine. Actually, you'd feel caffeine withdrawal worse than pot. They say it takes about two to three weeks for a person to feel the effects after stopping smoking pot. According to my drug prof., the quitter feels a bit moody and it lasts for maybe a week.

As for the plant, a naturally growing thing, it doesn't smell bad (they grow wild all over NE). I've even heard studies which spout the positive effects THC can have on the body. They even use it medically in some cases. There are studies supporting both sides.

Marijuana is not an instantly addictive substance. Some things are. Cocaine, Meth, Heroine, PCP, etc. can all be extremely addictive to certain individuals. Different bodies react differently and some people are more likely to become addictive than others (the old saying alcoholism runs in families...)

But back to your point, Patrick. Education is certainly a great thing for teens and societies as a whole. Drugs (even pot) can have a negative effect on ones life and knowing how to stop and think for yourself is a great tool in battling peer pressure.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 7 months ago #71757 by
hold up...are we talking about legal or illegal drugs? Cuz this country is awash in both. I say legalize everything and end this war on personal freedoms called a war on drugs. News flash: the 'drug war' is over. Drugs won. Its time to admit this fact and moveon.

Also, some drugs are necessary. As mike tyson once said, 'i take the prozac to keep from killinfg y'all.'

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
11 years 7 months ago #71764 by ren

They even use it medically in some cases.

They use all sorts of crap medically. Cocaine around a hundred years ago was very popular...

Marijuana really is the least of our problems as a society.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

More
11 years 7 months ago #71767 by PatrickB
I was just saying that some plant have become mutants it mean by that the plant who in the firs place was normal is now built like very bad.Of course to win it to make the plant legal and unpolluted it but the system is very fix by the mafia to keep the plants in there obscure side and people are scared of that that i don't truth the pot grower because i do not know what's in there totally one thing is to smoke oxygen it better for your the health.

The one that posses with a devices is responsible for others . Being at large is brought too my attention . An armor is the key to unarm devices .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 7 months ago #71772 by
I reccomend reading WHO's '97 report on damages done by various psychoactive substances. I personally think it should be the first thing to come out during any debate about drugs.

By the way, PatrickB - could you write a little slower? I keep getting lost in your posts.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 7 months ago #71785 by

ren wrote:

They even use it medically in some cases.

They use all sorts of crap medically. Cocaine around a hundred years ago was very popular...

Marijuana really is the least of our problems as a society.

:laugh: So true. But Cocaine in it's leafy form (coca) is probably beneficial and not just culturally. Hmm, who else is curious to try Coca Cola in its original form (not the Egyptian kind, but the coke laced kind)? *kidding of course*

"I was just saying that some plant have become mutants it mean by that the plant who in the firs place was normal is now built like very bad. Of course to win it to make the plant legal and unpolluted it but the system is very fix by the mafia to keep the plants in there obscure side and people are scared of that that i don't truth the pot grower because i do not know what's in there totally one thing is to smoke oxygen it better for your the health."

Patrick, I agree. A lot of plants (not just Mary J) have become "freaks" through genetic engineering. However, the marijuana farmer is probably not the one lacing pot with extra ingredients. That'd be one of the distributors, but I don't think that it's overly common. People don't want acid laced green...well not most people.

Also, I 100% agree! Savor air, it’s so uber awesome.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 7 months ago #71858 by
I think Red Bull launched Coke (irony, right?) in it's original form a while ago in Italy. Coca leaves are legal in most countries, because you need approx. six pounds of leaves to make one gram of cocaine powder, and also they are very useful when you're dealing with altitude sickness. So thanks to coca leaves you can breathe that mountain air painlessly ;)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi