Jedi Healers

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #65564 by
Replied by on topic Re: Jedi Healers
umm excuse me but why is it that someone can quite easily talk about how someone who is cussing down what I've said doesn't get told he's speacking for them. bt when I do it I get this treatment.

talk about in this together

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #65565 by

Jackofalltrades wrote: well I would have trouble refering to myself as a "Jedi Healer" what with alot of people confused as to what a "label" really means.

I won't tell you the entire philosophy but in reality if you did away with all labels then you would have to do away with the entirety of existance aswell.

So I take my hat off to you if you can call yourself a Jedi healer and really know what the term refers to! :)

I guess this depends on where you study. From my own experance many know what Jedi Healers are they just choice not to walk that path. Perhaps it would be wisdom for you to speak with your own teachers on this path and gain insight from the.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #65566 by

Jackofalltrades wrote: umm excuse me but why is it that someone can quite easily talk about how someone who is cussing down what I've said doesn't get told he's speacking for them. bt when I do it I get this treatment.

talk about in this together

Was there a question in this?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #65567 by
why?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #65568 by
i will take that as a no. Thank you for your feedback.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #65569 by
yes I have studied reiki healing for about 3 years and read the medstar duology books and i'm still not prepared for this storm that will come if I call myself a "jedi healer"

I wouldn't mind somone else saying it. As long as it didin't cause any trouble.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #65570 by
infact the word "no" doesn't mean the same as the word "why"... it's a common mistake so I'l let you off

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #65571 by
really just seems like you are spamming the topic. If you have something to say then say it, if you have nothing to say then do not post. pretty simple.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #65572 by
not spamming. not in the slightest. Im prcticing Reiki...I saw that somone was feeling that theyre wern't enough healers around and I felt some compasion for them and showed him that we are here. Well atleast I am.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #65573 by
Reiki can be profesional. All that the word "profesional" means is that you get paid for it. You don't even have to be qualifiyed. Even Reiki practitioner has to have medical skills. And they'd be hard pressed not to be exposed to them, considering reiki is a form of healing (If you don't know about this then look it up in the national ocupational standards(NOS)For Reiki practice) and we also have to have Leagaly binding insurance. But not all medical practitioners have to have any holistic training.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi