Creating a Force Realists Healing Art

More
11 years 10 months ago #58256 by Alethea Thompson
Sparked by Spark's most recent topic at the FA:

I know some of you have this mentality that only your form of energy healing works. But I want to know what specifically in either the philosophy and/or energy focus you believe makes it work. I am interested in knowing because getting together a list of what it is that people believe make their art superior to another form might help in building a completely new form. So through out your ideas, and let's see what we can compile. I'm going to throw this topic on a few other boards as well.

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #58289 by
LOL I've never thought my art was superior to another. In my bodywork practice I do craniosacral therapy as part of my repertoire. Learning it was very fun. Before craniosacral, I really had no experience in energy healing. It really bridged the gap between physical and spiritual bodywork. Doing cranio, I always approach the body as an electromagnet with north and south poles. It's a subtle art form but you really get a feel for the fluid/energetic dynamic in the body. Tapping into someone's cranio rhythm is probably one of the most energetically intimate experiences you'll have depending on how far the client actually lets you in.

More
11 years 10 months ago #58291 by Alethea Thompson
So far I see "Trust" and the "Electromagnetic Approach" as reasons you believe it works so well. Is there any other factors you think makes it work? For example, is there a philosophy like Reiki's (Just for today I will not be angry, Just for today....)?

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 10 months ago #58293 by
Well, unlike Reiki, craniosacral is not it's own philosophical entity. It comes out of the same place as chiropractic, and osteopathy. In fact, many osteopaths do it! It harnesses the powerful engine of the spine through positional holding, so it involves more touch than Reiki. A person who practices cranio, trains in touch sensitivity, enough to feel even the tiniest movement in bone. The concepts are a little hard to explain to someone without showing them. The best example I can give of the basic feeling one experiences receiving cranio, is the feeling of being carried on your back by the ocean, and sometimes you loose yourself in the flow. :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi