ADD HEALING REQUESTS HERE!!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 2 weeks ago #53225 by
Replied by on topic Re: ADD HEALING REQUESTS HERE!!
The Protester.
For the people in Syria, fighting for freedom and equality for their children.
The Gaza bombings.
The children who are dying in Syria.
Please, we must strengthen the Force presence in Syria.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 2 weeks ago #53230 by
'How do we do that?' James asked, 'Is meditation and good thoughts really going to be enough?'

'Maybe also writing some letters to senators or congressmen?' Haid mused.

'Sounds like a plan. While meditating on it, find your local representative and send them an e-mail urging them to bring the topic up at the next debate.'

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #53242 by
I have a few requests. But first thank you everyone for your positive thoughts and support for my recovery from PTSD. ( that has it's own thread so I won't add it here)
First I ask for blessings for my patients, I can't go into specifics due to confidentiality laws, but I have patients with everything from broken bones or diabetes, to cancer or simple end of life care. I simply pray that their pain will be eliviated ( be it in recovery, or sometimes as terrible as it sounds, simply passing away).

Secondly I ask for myself due to being sick with multiple flues and mono since November. I don't wish to be selfish but I could really use some healing.

Lastly, I ask for prayers for my fathers continued recovery from his cancer surgery. He's home, doing well, but I as a scared son with way to much medical knowledge and I worry about a return of his cancer. Please pray that he remains in remission.

My heart and prayers go to all of you who need them regardless of if you ask for help or not. Thank you again for your prayers for my family.
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 week ago #53852 by
Healing request for the mother of a very dear friend of mine. She was hospitalized and the day after, sent to the ICU. We live in a small town and she ended up having to be transported via helicopter to a bigger city. She has double pneumonia and her heart is too weak to fight it off without surgery. Please keep her in your thoughts, if you would.
May the Force be with us all.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 week ago #53889 by
Replied by on topic Re:ADD HEALING REQUESTS HERE!!
A very close friend of mine and twin to my best friend was just air-lifted to the UC hospital in Cincinnati after being involved in a very bad car accident. His name's Levi, and all I know is that his femur is now outside his leg and he's lost a lot of blood. His brother, Logan, is in a bad state too, although he wasn't involved in the wreck.

I'd like to ask that healing and soothing is sent their way, so that Levi can survive this and Logan can also emerge intact.

Thank you, and may the Force be with us all, always.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 week ago #53892 by
Replied by on topic Re:ADD HEALING REQUESTS HERE!!
Thoughts and energy heading their way, Darren. May the Force be with us all.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 week ago #53894 by
Adding healing thoughts to all who have rquested them ,and to all that need them. Keep your own thoughts strong and May the Force Be With You... to guide you through your trials.

More
12 years 1 week ago #53912 by Lycaenion
hello all...my Grandma just got through surgery on her legs to remove clots.umm she may need bipass surgery as well.I would realy appreciate your prayers and well wishes for her.I love her so much.im ganna keep this short cause its going to make me cry.

MTFBWY
IDIC

"I'm not testing you, Obi-Wan. Life tests you! Every day, it brings you new chances for triumph or defeat. And if you pass the test, it doesn't make you a Jedi. It makes you human"
Qui Gon

"And over our heads will float the blue bird singing of beautiful and impossible things, of things that are lovely and that never happen, of things that are not and that should be."
- Oscar Wilde,When the Blue Bird Sings

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #55493 by
Replied by on topic My friend's grandmother
My friend Andrew's grandmother has fallen ill, and it is taking a huge toll on him and the family. They're in Southern California, and they could certainly use some healing power sent their way. Thank you, and may the Force be with them during this crucial time.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #55502 by
Replied by on topic ADD HEALING REQUESTS HERE!!
Consider it done, Ace.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi