ADD HEALING REQUESTS HERE!!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 7 months ago #41377 by
Replied by on topic Re: ADD HEALING REQUESTS HERE!!
Please send out positive energy for my parents this next week as I am moving out of my house and halfway across the country for college. It's hard on her since I am the last child, and I do not want her to hurt that badly. Her name is Kara. His name is Craig. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #42831 by
Riddle anytime you put someones pain and needs above your own, you have already made their situation better, You are going through enough personally, but it takes a back seat to the pain of those you are bonded to. I will meditate for you do do well, that is the only to ensure Kara and Craig's pain is manageable. The rest is up to you. Do well and their pain will be replaced with confidence, and respect. I promise. Remember I know they hate this here but..." A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. " ~ Master Yoda. Do well in school, we need educated Jedi.

All my best

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #43704 by
in need of healing energy for my girlfriends grandad (and mine in a way) had a stroke this morning and is in hospital in Leeds (dont know which one sorry!!!) his name is graham.

thanks MTFBWY

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #43707 by
I will add him to my reiki list and wish him well.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #43837 by
Please add me to the list. My name is Kay, and I'm in Cedar Rapids Iowa. My cancer is back, been here at the hospital for four days I think. Wouldn't have known if my fever didn't end up being diagnosed as sepsis, which then led to more tests. I guess even the least fun of events happen for a reason. Anywho, I'll be aroundish, just not in a good way atm >.<

MTFBWYA

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #43839 by
Sorry Kay, I'll keep you in my healing wishes as I still heal myself from my divorce.

MTFBWYA!
Brian

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #45239 by
Hello all,

I've studied some of the material here at this Temple when it comes to Force Healings, but I was hoping to gather others that may use whatever brand of healing they may have on behalf of my wife.

She is expecting a baby and has been throwing up many times a day/night.

Any Force Healers that can keep her in mind will be greatly appreciated.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 2 months ago #47011 by
My poor sister broke her back a few days ago in a sledding accident. She is on pain medications but still in a lot of pain herself. Any positive thoughts, prayers or meditations on her behalf are greatly appreciated.

MTFBWY All.

More
12 years 2 months ago #47077 by Wescli Wardest
My boss just found out his eight year old boy has a malignant tumor spreading through his insides. Doctors are hopeful that Caiden, Craig's son, is able to beat this. But this particular cancer has been known to take many people from the world. Caiden is on chemo and awaiting a major surgery. The cancer is on his kidney and spread to his stomach, diaphragm, one lung and all around the surrounding tissues.

Please keep them both in your hearts and prayers.

May the force be with you, always.

Monastic Order of Knights

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #47305 by
For my sister-in-law,

Just before the new year, my sister-in-law misjudged an intersection. She ran through a big fence and hit a tree head on in her car. The injuries include:

Collapsed lungs, all broken ribs, fractured pelvis, broken femur, broken ankles, & a broken vertebra. While in the hospital she was put on a ventilator to assist breathing and has a tracheostomy. She also contracted MRSA. POOR GIRL :(

She is a very generous and caring woman. She is one of the good people you meet in your life that you just want to befriend.

Keep her in you prayers and send her your healing thoughts.

Thank You
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi