ADD HEALING REQUESTS HERE!!

More
7 years 9 months ago #246658 by J_Roz
Thank you. I have a very special teddy bear to give him when he wakes up

May you walk in beauty, the Jedi Way.

"O Great Spirit, Help me always to speak the truth quietly, to listen with an open mind when others speak, and to remember the peace that may be found in silence"

Kaylee: How come you don't care where you're going?
Book: 'Cause how you get there is the worthier part.
Firefly Series

Apprenticed to: Phortis Nespin
Apprentices: None Currently
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, MadHatter,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #252169 by TheDude
Replied by TheDude on topic ADD HEALING REQUESTS HERE!!
Requesting healing and good thoughts for my grandmother, who is facing the greatest sickness of her life at nearly 80 years old.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion, Cyan Sarden, OB1Shinobi, MadHatter,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago #255949 by
Replied by on topic ADD HEALING REQUESTS HERE!!
Please send your thoughts to a friend of mine, Bernard, who was always there for me when my father wasn't and always volunteered to look after my brother and sister and I. He is in his early fifties and recently collapsed. He is a former boxer and is now in hospital because of his heart. MTFBWY, Thank you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago #255967 by
My girlfriend's mother has stomach cancer, we're hoping they've caught it early.

Your positive thoughts and good vibes would be much appreciated, both to mother and daughter.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #258631 by
My mother got admitted to hospital in a rush today , i hope she pulls through :( she could need all the love and light she can get

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #258713 by

MartaLina wrote: My mother got admitted to hospital in a rush today , i hope she pulls through :( she could need all the love and light she can get

What brought her in? My best thoughts coming your way.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259110 by
There is no healing for the Cancer that has now spread to my fathers lungs and liver. The prostate cancer that he has been fighting for 20 years now has taken its toll.

Please keep him in your thoughts as he faces the pain and suffering that will come with the chemo and other treatments.

He is 87 and has had a good life that was filled with ups and downs. Born in 1929, he lived a meager life during the depression. His family had very little and at times all they had was the dry milk and cheese supplied by the government. He worked hard all his life and has become such a great man despite the hardships.

A great artist, sheet metal worker, wood carver, historian, husband, father, and mentor. He has always been my inspiration to be better than I am.

Attachment hf8a94c2.jpg not found

My Father with his Great Grand Daughter Inara
Attachments:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259380 by
Please send healing energies and light to one of my close friends, Igor Majcher, who has been diagnosed with leukemia cancer and is getting chemo today. He needs all the love and support he can get. Thanks, may the Force be with us...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259393 by
My friends son Dennis is rushed into hospital , his kidneys are not working and his pancreas and liver are severely damaged , he needs all the energy and prayers he can get :(

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259505 by
Dennis has gone into a coma, my mother is doing worse , its heartbreaking to see people you love so much suffer :(

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi